Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Community Content: Scion Pride!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...iate_id=498510

As the title says, a new book is out on Storypath Nexus, this one based all around Pride and Scion! I’ve only been skimming it since it’s late at my region but I like it so far!

Interesting. Who are the new patrons, out of curiosity (npi)?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

The new patrons are: Antinous for the Theoi and Netjer both, Ghede Nibo for the Loa, Hermaphroditus for the Theoi, Inle for the Orisha, Iravan for the Deva, Sappho for the Theoi, Tu’er Shen for the well Shen

Comment

Very much look into the project, as armature LGBT+ anthropologist and historian! I dwell in those subjects in this topic on forum. Also, as bi bear man I'm very glad Antinous is in supplement - as lover of Emperor Hadrian, he is pointed as first historical bear chaser. Just see statues of Hadrian, to understand why he is bear icon. He was first Emperor to grew 'barbarian' beard - and had 'official' male lover.

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-28-2020, 03:13 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I had heard that the Hawaiian myths had a deity who was a patron of same sex partners/love. But that report was written by an outraged New Englander. So, anyone know the facts?

Comment

I think Scion is the perfect game for that. First because it’s based on REAL myths, and not on “sexy vampires that don’t really have pleasure in sex”. For centuries there was no such thing as homosexual or heterosexual, it’s just what it is, people having fun and doing what makes them happy with people that they loved (for a life or for a brief moment), and it is real history.

Congratulation on the fantastic idea.

The proper answer to “Hello There” is, obviously, “General Kenobi”.
            Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
            Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

There’s definite stuff for the Atua to include in a future year’s Pride Supplement (my guess is by this time next year we’ll have the Demigod draft text from the Kickstarter, but not the official book release that will be the green light for related Nexus content.)

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
              X