X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowstripe
    started a topic Demigod, Dragon and Mythos Kickstarters

Demigod, Dragon and Mythos Kickstarters

Looking at the Monday Meeting Notes, it looks like all three are getting ready for a Kickstarter soon (likely after "It Came From the Grave" which I believe was the one after Legendlore).

Has there been any word if this is likely to be a combined Kickstarter for these books (or even 2 of them) or is it likely to be three separate Kickstarters? It wouldn't be the first time they offered 2 books in a single Kickstarter (Scion: Origin and Hero were offered together... as was Trinity Continuum: Core and Aeon)... though in all fairness, those required at least one of the books for the other to be used.

What would people like to see? Would you prefer a single Kickstarter and get all three books at once (likely saving on shipping costs) or separate Kickstarters so as not to divide funds between books/supplements? Any official words on the subject (or even a link to them) would also be wonderful.

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    I'm interested in all three, but (somewhat ironically) in the exact order they're listed in the thread title. Mainly Demi-God for more pantheons and getting a better understanding of what happens (and how) Heroes move up the ladder, then Dragons just out of extreme curiosity of how all that works, and finally Mythos because it sounds like a potentially interesting set of Genre Dial tuning.

Leave a comment:

• milo v3
    replied
    I hope they end up separate given the number of people who are interested in Demigod but not necessarily in both of those supplements. I wouldn't be really incentivised by rewards which are for products I'm not hype about, so is end up putting in less money than if it was just demigod.
    Last edited by milo v3; 07-10-2020, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob the Skull
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope View Post
    A single Kickstarter would be great, but is that really likely to happen?
    There's actually a question about combo Kickstarters on this week's Monday Meeting Notes thread. The answer is, they've thought about something like that, but they see pros and cons to it and they haven't decided yet whether it would be worth the risk.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shadowstripe I agree. I think it’s a really cool line. And Joe Bob used to make fun of rednecks by pretending to be one, so being called “dumb” by him is kind of a badge of honor.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowstripe
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope View Post
    A redneck comedian named Joe Bob Briggs called the last line of your sig One of the Dumbest Lines of the 80s.

That's okay... I got it from Mythbusters in the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    Rich Thomas has been asked about whether they're going to do them as one KS, and has said there're pros and cons to it, and they'll need to see closer to the time.

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    I doubt that all three will be bound together, but given how closely they're being worked on in terms of timeline I can see Dragon and Mythos being put in a Kickstarter together.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A redneck comedian named Joe Bob Briggs called the last line of your sig One of the Dumbest Lines of the 80s.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A single Kickstarter would be great, but is that really likely to happen?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X