Scion 2E Demigod Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion 2E Demigod Kickstarter

Topic for the Demigod Kickstarter itself - and the talk about manuscript preview shared on it. KS starts in less than 10 hours, so thread awoken in order. Just few hours for real party... ( For now, you can read more here about Titanomachy book that just was released in Advanced PDF! )
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-03-2020, 03:36 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Only one hour to start now...

It has begun!
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-03-2020, 02:18 PM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

It’s time https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nd-edition-rpg

Comment

Argh, I have to wait more for the pantheons xD that was what I most wanted to see. Backed anyway!

Comment

Backed! All aboard the Hype Train!

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
          Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

And we funded project - in less than the hour! What Streach Goals will Onyx Path bring to this?

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The beginning paragraph about all Gods having once been mortals seems weird (hell, Sun Wukong is a stone monkey; he was never exactly human), and smells a bit like In Nomine's deliberate mess of a cosmology, but the rest is more than great enough to get the weird taste out.

Good call on divine disabilities too (the text stops to point out how "blindness that really doesn't affect the blind person" isn't really blindness, and kind of insulting; it needs to an impediment somehow, otherwise it's not a disability).

Comment

To be fair mortal doesn’t necessarily mean human, it just means not a god, I assume

Comment

Wow. Not paying for shipping - it's almost the same price as the book! Guess I get PDF only, and hope I can find one at a store in future. Also hoping "December 2022" isn't the real shipping date...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Snit View Post
                    Wow. Not paying for shipping - it's almost the same price as the book! Guess I get PDF only, and hope I can find one at a store in future. Also hoping "December 2022" isn't the real shipping date...
                    It isn't; OP deliberately overestimates how long things take to ship after the EX3 fiasco.

Comment

It says ALMOST every god started as a mortal. It also has Fate doing a timey-wimey thing of having your new god having always been that god. It gets a bit brain-bendy for me.

Comment

As noted on the Discord, there's something called a "Cretin Bull."

I'm glad to see the Minotaur's embarrassing cousin get his time in the sun.

Comment

That's the name of one of the pledge tiers. It's the one which gets you a hardcover of each of the three books.

Comment

Damn they really knocked it out of the park with the preview, the disability section is particularly fantastic, it’s just so good

Comment

I also am curious if Demigod’s gonna have the new Aggrevated tag that was shown off on the Discord server a long time ago

Comment

Working...
                              X