Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scion of a god and a supernatural being?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion of a god and a supernatural being?

Hey there,

just wanted to know if you all think it's possible to play a scion, starting out on the mortal level with a supernatural path, whose parents are let's say Odin and a Valkyrie?

In my opinion there's nothing speaking against doing that as technically a kitsune, which you can play, is not much different than that.

What's your stance on that matter?

Sure, why not?

Comment

Totally cool

The die is cast. - Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon

Comment

w
        Originally posted by AvalonTzi View Post
        Hey there,

just wanted to know if you all think it's possible to play a scion, starting out on the mortal level with a supernatural path, whose parents are let's say Odin and a Valkyrie?

In my opinion there's nothing speaking against doing that as technically a kitsune, which you can play, is not much different than that.

What's your stance on that matter?
        Sure, Denizen Scions are easy. You just a) justify it in one of their Paths, and b) swap out one of their normal Callings, for the Denizen Calling to take the Denizen Knacks.

Honestly, non-Scion Denizens are slightly harder to play at Hero level+ because the Hero book neglects to inform you how many Calling dots they start with in their one Calling at Hero level (Neall suggested 3 as a quick patch, but we'll get official rule clarification and expansion in Saints & Monsters).
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 10-06-2020, 01:37 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

My experience is that when it comes to Scion, if it's anything that might potentially be awesome and/or mythic, then the answer is probably Yes.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
          Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
          X