The Lost Pantheons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lost Pantheons

Does anyone have copies of the material from the now-defunct John's Scion Resources site? I lost my copies a while back when my hard drive crashed.

Collected those, and still have them. Send me a PM with your e-mail adress, and I'll get you sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Grevnor View Post
      Collected those, and still have them. Send me a PM with your e-mail adress, and I'll get you sorted.
      some questions. 1. is that offer open to someone who wants those pdfs, like me. 2. i have the Alihah, the Anunna, the Apu, the Atua, the Bogovi, the Elohim, the Inue and the Kuh (and i would share with Dataweaver if i knew how) but are those the only ones?

Comment

Sure. Just prepared a zip for Dataweaver, but could just as easilly send another. It does appears you have all of them, however.

Comment

Sure. Just prepared a zip for Dataweaver, but could just as easilly send another. It does appears you have all of them, however.
          oh ok. are there any i am missing, pantheon wise.

Comment

Only Siwannes (Hittites), but that was never finished, so you might as well use the 2nd edition version of the same pantheon.

Comment

Only Siwannes (Hittites), but that was never finished, so you might as well use the 2nd edition version of the same pantheon.
              ok then. do you have the siwannes? unfinished or not, i would like to see it.

Comment

Don't think I still have that, sadly, but I can recommend the Šiuneš instead. From what I remember of the Siwannes, the Šiuneš has the same high quality standard, but it's more complete.

Comment

Don't think I still have that, sadly, but I can recommend the Šiuneš instead. From what I remember of the Siwannes, the Šiuneš has the same high quality standard, but it's more complete.
                  ok then. do you remember if they had a greater titan?

Comment

That's the thing. The Siwannes never got further than a general pantheon roster and a PSP (Karpi, channeling Virtue Extremities into more practical applications, though still equally destructive). No cosmology chapter, and no antagonists - Titan or otherwise.

Comment

That's the thing. The Siwannes never got further than a general pantheon roster and a PSP (Karpi, channeling Virtue Extremities into more practical applications, though still equally destructive). No cosmology chapter, and no antagonists - Titan or otherwise.
                      ah ok. that still sounds cool, but i really like the titans.

well, now i know i havent missed anything.

Comment

but if anyone has the 1st ed siwannes, i wouldnt say no to having it.

Comment

Working...
                        X