X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omenseer
    started a topic Assassin Creed Protagonists as Scions

Assassin Creed Protagonists as Scions

To put it out there first I have played Odyssey and am currently playing Valhalla. With an upcoming Scion game in my future it got me thinking about what the protagonists would be in a Scion game.

Kassandra would be kind of like Mao, a scion in potentia until adopted. The question there is who would adopt them?

As for Eivor. Scion of Odin, but at the moment I am leaning towards an incarnate scion. That will probably change as I play more.

Thoughts? Other protagonists?
    Last edited by omenseer; 12-04-2020, 04:43 PM.

• Mugbearer23
    replied
    Dont know if that is what people had in mind but one could use the Pantheon of Atlantis (the Theros). They are after all more less what the Isu are in assasins creed.

Kassandra would also work as an adopted Scion of Zeus. He is afterall an ancestor of her.

Leave a comment:

• omenseer
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Alatheia was real world Greek myths being? Could we get more on it, somewhere.
    *Googles* While more often used as a concept in philosophical discourse there is mention of her as a goddess. Either a daughter of Zeus or crafted by Prometheus.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by omenseer View Post
    Of course there's always Aletheia.
    Alatheia was real world Greek myths being? Could we get more on it, somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• omenseer
    replied
    For Kassandra the 4 options that come to my mind is Hermes, Aries, Athena, and Poseidon.

Aries and Athena aren't mentioned, but it could be argued that their presence is implied by their followers and Kassandra's choices on how much they adhere to the Spartan way of life or how much they back the Athenian way of things.. Athena would also work due to the Odyssey nature of the story.

Of course there's always Aletheia.

Leave a comment:

• Mateus Luz
    replied
    The idea of the modern people reliving the life of the heroes of the past has a big Scion feeling, a bit beyond the usual “reliving the myths” but definitely Scion-esque.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Long term Assassin’s Creed series fan, so could support some talk. Warning, my posts will clearly have spoilers for games.

Let’s look over last few of protagonists…

Viking Eivor is literally visited by Odin – and also impersonate him ( as Havi ) in their visions.

Greek Kassandra / Alexios ( shorten K/A ) taken Staff of Hermes ( being his source of power ) from his hands and was chose by Poseidon to be judge of Atlantis – so I would say K/A were Chosen Scion of Hermes or Poseidon. Being all long-living and somehow sneaky across history, I would go more with the Hermes.

Darius, ‘first Assassin’, friend of K/A, would be Scion of some Yazata god ( do not know Pantheon from get go ), as he is Persian and literally worship those gods in 5th century BCE.

Layla Hassan is modern Assassin that is studying Eivor and K/A lives in Animus. I would put her as Scion of Hermes ( because of staff and studying K/A ) – or Netjer god Thoth, as she is Egyptian by birth and all about discovering knowledge.

And I do not have clue would Desmond Miles would be in Scion – too many lives and history he was connected. But being mostly concerned with Capitoline Three, MAYBE Jupiter?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 12-05-2020, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X