No announcement yet.

[2E] Where are Gods? Research of gameline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manticores are a mythic reflection of tigers. In many European languages the word is Mantiger. Use the stats for a tiger beefed up a bit and play Manticores as particularly tough and sly weretigers. Alternatively, use the stats for Rakashas (sic). The two monsters are closely related.

Comment

Is there in gameline official write-up of Helios, as Titanic self of him? I have a bit argument with new player that in Scion it's Helios that is bad guy and Apollo is positive Mantle of this being.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
        Is there in gameline official write-up of Helios, as Titanic self of him? I have a bit argument with new player that in Scion it's Helios that is bad guy and Apollo is positive Mantle of this being.
        Some titans are good guys. Helios, like Maat, would be a noble and humane titan.

Comment

I have just started reading through Scion: Origin, so I've got a lot to read still. But I'm curious if there's a write-up of Prometheus anywhere? One of my players for the game I'm starting up soon is interested in playing a Scion of Prometheus. I'm also curious how well that would work out, since he's technically a Titan.

Comment

I don't think there's an official one, but for a Scion, all you'd need is to agree on one Calling and one Purview that you and your player think he should have. (I'd go for Sage and Trickster as definite candidates, and Epic Stamina for one of his Purviews. Maybe Forge to cover his role as culture hero who introduces new arts to humanity.)

Comment

Working...
            X