X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic [2E] Where are Gods? Research of gameline

[2E] Where are Gods? Research of gameline

Is there some online compedium in what book each god or goddess is descirbed in Scion 2E terms? If nothing official, maybe fan service with adding Community Content from Storypath Nexus, also?

For example, I now look for Hecate of Theoi - but cannot find her in corebooks. Is she described somewhere in Scion 2E gameline?
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-03-2021, 04:44 PM.

• Geoffrey
    replied
    I don't think there's an official one, but for a Scion, all you'd need is to agree on one Calling and one Purview that you and your player think he should have. (I'd go for Sage and Trickster as definite candidates, and Epic Stamina for one of his Purviews. Maybe Forge to cover his role as culture hero who introduces new arts to humanity.)

Leave a comment:

• Ardrikk
    replied
    I have just started reading through Scion: Origin, so I've got a lot to read still. But I'm curious if there's a write-up of Prometheus anywhere? One of my players for the game I'm starting up soon is interested in playing a Scion of Prometheus. I'm also curious how well that would work out, since he's technically a Titan.

Leave a comment:

• Astromancer
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Is there in gameline official write-up of Helios, as Titanic self of him? I have a bit argument with new player that in Scion it's Helios that is bad guy and Apollo is positive Mantle of this being.
    Some titans are good guys. Helios, like Maat, would be a noble and humane titan.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Is there in gameline official write-up of Helios, as Titanic self of him? I have a bit argument with new player that in Scion it's Helios that is bad guy and Apollo is positive Mantle of this being.

Leave a comment:

• Astromancer
    replied
    Manticores are a mythic reflection of tigers. In many European languages the word is Mantiger. Use the stats for a tiger beefed up a bit and play Manticores as particularly tough and sly weretigers. Alternatively, use the stats for Rakashas (sic). The two monsters are closely related.

Leave a comment:

• literatzi
    replied
    Is there somewhere official or fan write-up for Greek/Persian Manticore monster?

Nothing in Origin, Hero, the Demigod Manuscript, or Titanomachy so probably not.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Is there somewhere official or fan write-up for Greek/Persian Manticore monster?

Leave a comment:

• PXGentleman
    replied
    Would something like Codex of Darkness wiki be against Scion or Nexus laws? Cause we got more and more material with each supplement - list of Gods, Beings and Antagonists, at least - would be a god send....

As we are on topic - Are there ready Scion 2E stats for arabic Ghouls? Or they did not show up for now in gameline? If not, I may do fan stats myself.
    On page 299 and 300 of Hero, you will find vampires, and the design principles that you should use to guide you in making your own flavor of undead critter.

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Originally posted by a2a3a2a3 View Post
    I've posted it, if you're interested.
    I am, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• a2a3a2a3
    replied
    Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

*facepalm* Yes the Nexus...
    I think as long as you don't provide details, it is okay?
    As an example (using Washington); you could name the mantles, provide the pantheon and page number but you shouldn't list callings or purviews.
    I've posted it, if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Would something like Codex of Darkness wiki be against Scion or Nexus laws? Cause we got more and more material with each supplement - list of Gods, Beings and Antagonists, at least - would be a god send....

As we are on topic - Are there ready Scion 2E stats for arabic Ghouls? Or they did not show up for now in gameline? If not, I may do fan stats myself.

Leave a comment:

• a2a3a2a3
    replied
    I've finished it. I'll double-check what exactly I can publish and post it after a sleep, because I just noticed that I've been working for almost three hours and it is now one in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• a2a3a2a3
    replied
    Originally posted by FallenEco View Post

As an example (using Washington); you could name the mantles, provide the pantheon and page number but you shouldn't list callings or purviews.
    I imagine so, but I'll check the Nexus rules after I've finished.

I severely underestimated the number of accents the Orisha use, it took me ages to type their names.

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Originally posted by a2a3a2a3 View Post
    The Nexus? Currently yeah, I've got stuff like Mantles of Washington and Pride 2020 on there, but I'm going to check if that's OK to put in a public document. I might need to take out the unofficial stuff for posting it here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X