What is Annie X (Tasty Bit)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penelope
    started a topic What is Annie X (Tasty Bit)?

What is Annie X (Tasty Bit)?

Saw it on the schedule for Scion 2e

Is it something stupid? (I don’t mean that in a bad way, I mean like a parody/not something “serious” for Scion)

• No One of Consequence
    replied
    I presumed it was a stage name or something. Though in 2nd ed, something like that would be a part of building one's personal legend, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope View Post
    I’m sorry for being salty earlier. It’s just the name “Annie X” didn’t sound very Scion-ish and I thought it was like a joke product.
    I think the X was because she gave up her birth last name

Leave a comment:

• Penelope
    replied
    I’m sorry for being salty earlier. It’s just the name “Annie X” didn’t sound very Scion-ish and I thought it was like a joke product.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope
    replied
    Thank you! This sounds like a great idea and I’ll probably buy it 😊. I just didn’t know who Annie X was.

Leave a comment:

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    You've been answered on the Tasty Bit part, but i kay have some answer on the Annie X part.

Annie X was the... canon(?) deva scion back in 1e. She was a scion of Kali and she was a musician (metal punk style music, i dont know music genres so dont at me on this 😜).
    She is mentionned briefly in the purview section of Hero as the example for the Deva PsP.

I kinda hope she becomes a scion of Saraswati instead since she has more to do about music and inspiring people. And the Kali write up in 1e wasnt very good.
    Tho if she stays a scion of Kali im not really worried since Kali has one of the best write up in 2e.
    Either way im very curious to see what happens.

I really like the concept of the ... canon (iconic? OPP made? I dont know how to qualify them) scions and will enjoy reading more about them.

Edit: damn, sniped haha 😆

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    I'd guess in this case that it'll be a 2e writeup of Annie X, a Deva Scion from 1e. She's the lady with four blue arms you may have seen around.
    Last edited by marin; 01-12-2021, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Florin
    replied
    I don't think the creators of them would think of them as stupid. Sounds like they're little projects which are not viable as bigger projects. I'm looking forward to them. Small, bite-size chunks of material can be good.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope
    replied
    Okay. Thanks. Could be something stupid or could be really amazing. I’ll wait and see till it actually comes out. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• IanWatson
    replied
    Please read the rest of Rich's blog for what a "Tasty Bit" is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X