Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Annie X (Tasty Bit)?

Saw it on the schedule for Scion 2e

Is it something stupid? (I don’t mean that in a bad way, I mean like a parody/not something “serious” for Scion)

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Please read the rest of Rich's blog for what a "Tasty Bit" is.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Okay. Thanks. Could be something stupid or could be really amazing. I’ll wait and see till it actually comes out. Thanks.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

I don't think the creators of them would think of them as stupid. Sounds like they're little projects which are not viable as bigger projects. I'm looking forward to them. Small, bite-size chunks of material can be good.

Comment

I'd guess in this case that it'll be a 2e writeup of Annie X, a Deva Scion from 1e. She's the lady with four blue arms you may have seen around.
          Last edited by marin; 01-12-2021, 10:40 AM.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

You've been answered on the Tasty Bit part, but i kay have some answer on the Annie X part.

Annie X was the... canon(?) deva scion back in 1e. She was a scion of Kali and she was a musician (metal punk style music, i dont know music genres so dont at me on this 😜).
            She is mentionned briefly in the purview section of Hero as the example for the Deva PsP.

I kinda hope she becomes a scion of Saraswati instead since she has more to do about music and inspiring people. And the Kali write up in 1e wasnt very good.
            Tho if she stays a scion of Kali im not really worried since Kali has one of the best write up in 2e.
            Either way im very curious to see what happens.

I really like the concept of the ... canon (iconic? OPP made? I dont know how to qualify them) scions and will enjoy reading more about them.

Edit: damn, sniped haha 😆

Completed campaign: Scion 2nd Edition. Les Légendes Currently playing: Being a dad for a 3 year old daughter and a 2 years old son and now a beautiful new baby.

Comment

Thank you! This sounds like a great idea and I’ll probably buy it 😊. I just didn’t know who Annie X was.

Comment

I’m sorry for being salty earlier. It’s just the name “Annie X” didn’t sound very Scion-ish and I thought it was like a joke product.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                  I’m sorry for being salty earlier. It’s just the name “Annie X” didn’t sound very Scion-ish and I thought it was like a joke product.
                  I think the X was because she gave up her birth last name

Disclaimer: In favor of fun and enjoyment, but may speak up to warn you that you're gonna step on a metaphorical land mine

Comment

I presumed it was a stage name or something. Though in 2nd ed, something like that would be a part of building one's personal legend, I guess.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
                    X