[2E] Denizens Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Denizens Collection

Beside Gods, Heroes and mythical Monsters, The World of Scion is full of creatures of Legend that are clearly not human – but also not godly or monstrous. This is topic for them. Share what you need or have idea freely!

Here are mine on start, expanding what we have in Origin book…

Amazons

Warrior Daughters of Ares are independent women, guarding their own kingdom or many Theoi secrets. In modern times more and more of them move to cities across the globe.

Stats for most typical Amazons to be found in Origin book, page 155. Below are more elite variants of this society.

Amazon Queen
    Each Amazon tribe is ruled by it’s Queen – most brave, wise and dedicated of them all. She is mother, leader and defender to all her sisters. By legends, she is also favourite of Ares.

Archetype: Villian
    Qualities: Super Soldier, Cross-Training, A Cage Of Words, Center Of Gravity, Honor Bound
    Flairs: I Have Friends, Inspiration
    Drive: To do what’s best for her Tribe.
    Weakness: Honor Bound – Queen’s word is law. Also when it’s her promises. She must fulfil and uphold each Oath she takes – or she can be dethroned.
    Primary Pool (9): Diplomacy, Inspiring, Combat, Feats of Strength (+1 Close Combat, +1 Archery)
    Secondary Pool (7): Equestrianism, Survival, Law
    Desperation Pool: 5
    Health: 6
    Defense: 4
    Initiative: 7
    Extras: Get Out of Jail Free (As long as the Villain dies offscreen or in questionable circumstances, she can later reveal herself to have miraculously survived. This costs 1 Tension. Cooldown: One arc)

Queen’s Personal Guard
    Personal Guard are finest of the finest of Warrior Sisters – most driven, combat prowess, loyal of them all. If Queen do not have heiress, Guards sisters are next in the line to take her place.

Archetype: Villian
    Qualities: Super Soldier, Martial Artist ( Swords ), Stand Tall, Cross-Training
    Flairs: Selfless Shield, Here I Come,
    Drive: To defend her Queen.
    Primary Pool (9): Combat, Feats of Strength (+1 Close Combat, +1 Archery)
    Secondary Pool (7): Equestrianism, Survival,
    Desperation Pool: 5
    Health: 6
    Defense: 5
    Initiative: 7
    Extras: Get Out of Jail Free (As long as the Villain dies offscreen or in questionable circumstances, she can later reveal herself to have miraculously survived. This costs 1 Tension. Cooldown: One arc)
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 01-18-2021, 03:21 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games
Working...
X