Creating antagonists (Hero level) abilites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating antagonists (Hero level) abilites

I'm bouncing some ideas around for Antagonists for the players. I've a Scion of Surtr I'm eventually going to intro the players to. He's a bit of a mix of a Destroyer as a charismatic cult leader and at Origin levels, the players will be dealing with his cultists more often than anything. When they finally get to meet him, well he likes to make an entrance. But I digress.

Looking over Surtr from several sources, I see his signature weapon is a Sword, but trying to create a Sword for a mid to higher tier Heroic level Scion of Surtr I find I might need a bit of suggestion or ideas

Also, I am try to have a scion that has focused on tech a bit and can do a limited EMP effect. Trying to figure out how to simulate this.

Comments are appreciated. Thank you

IS there a equivalent of The Penance Stare' much like the ghost rider form marvel uses? I'd think this would be a good ability under Justice or Death. Looking over materials as this just came to mind. It would seem to be a nastier version of 'Your Fault' from The Death Purview

Comment

Originally posted by TheWanderingJewels View Post
      Looking over Surtr from several sources, I see his signature weapon is a Sword, but trying to create a Sword for a mid to higher tier Heroic level Scion of Surtr I find I might need a bit of suggestion or ideas

Also, I am try to have a scion that has focused on tech a bit and can do a limited EMP effect. Trying to figure out how to simulate this.
      I don't understand the first bit. Do you want to know what tags to give a sword? Suggestions for such are in the Origin book where suggestions for weapons and armors are available. If it is a Relic then you have good guidelines in Hero page 212 for that.

For the EMP effect I would just make that one of the things the Antagonist can roll for in either their Primary or Secondary Pool with a difficulty of 1 for all normal household electronics and then higher for protected electronics of industrial or military grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristarkos View Post

I don't understand the first bit. Do you want to know what tags to give a sword? Suggestions for such are in the Origin book where suggestions for weapons and armors are available. If it is a Relic then you have good guidelines in Hero page 212 for that.

For the EMP effect I would just make that one of the things the Antagonist can roll for in either their Primary or Secondary Pool with a difficulty of 1 for all normal household electronics and then higher for protected electronics of industrial or military grade.

That you for your reply. I'm still going over everything in the book. I am also recovering from recent kidney stones and the painkillers have scrambled my brains a bit. Your help is appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X