Wealth & resources at Origins level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealth & resources at Origins level

I've been looking over Origins carefully. I'm not seeing anything regarding wealth & resources, other than potential background path 'Life of Privilege', but nothing specific. I'm having a player thinking of someone who is a investor/board member of a company during part of their origin. As we are dealing in myth, I tend to hand wave such concerns within reason, but is there anything as a gauge?

Originally posted by TheWanderingJewels View Post
    I've been looking over Origins carefully. I'm not seeing anything regarding wealth & resources, other than potential background path 'Life of Privilege', but nothing specific. I'm having a player thinking of someone who is a investor/board member of a company during part of their origin. As we are dealing in myth, I tend to hand wave such concerns within reason, but is there anything as a gauge?
    Characters have whatever mundane resources are justified by their Paths.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

One of my players have chosen Life of Privilege as Origin Path and CEO Scientist as Role. He is basically mythical version of Tony Stark now, paying any costs the Band have - and even providing them their own jet for travel. Sidenote: Character is also said to work similar as Jeff Bezos, like AI, new technologies, etc. He even sold prototype of his AI Assistants system - Alexandria - to Amazon that changed few things... ( Alexa, any one? )

Character is Incarnation of Kuros of Teros, Messenger of Winged Throne. ( See Scion 2E Companion - Mysteries of the World, for god's write-up. )
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-10-2021, 05:48 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

As I understand it, your resources are now part of your paths. So your board member could have all the superficial markers of wealth by taking the path "Investment Banker." If he wants to know someone or have access to something outside the norm, that works be "invoking the path," which would be governed by the paths system.

Comment

Working...
        X