Scion Origin/Hero PDF Giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion Origin/Hero PDF Giveaway

I messed up my Mythos/Dragon Kickstarter pledge and got the Mythos PDF Suite instead of the new book combo, so if anyone could use a copy for Scion: Origin or Scion: Hero for themselves, someone in their playgroup, or whoever, send me a message and I'll send the PDF link when I get it. First come, first serve.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
    [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
    [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Or you could contact the Kickstarter consierge, explain the mix-up, and ask if he might be able to adjust your pledge rewards for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
      Or you could contact the Kickstarter consierge, explain the mix-up, and ask if he might be able to adjust your pledge rewards for you.
      I thought about it, but the world's been going to hell for a year straight now and I figure I should see this as an opportunity to do something nice for someone. Nothing happens for no reason and all that.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
      [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
      [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Working...
      X