Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion TV series in development

Official announcement.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Congratulations OPP and everyone who worked on Scion!

Comment

I find this highly amusing considering all the ink Paradox spent talking up its multimedia plans for WoD. Well done OPP.

Comment

You'd think this would be treated as a bigger deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

Its still a very long way off even if it ever gets past the development stage.

Comment

This is interesting, but it is likely to just hang around the Origin and Hero levels. Demigod and God engage with concepts within the setting that can get expensive in terms of SFX and are likely to offend those who 'like' to get upset over such things.
            Please don't cancel this over bad faith reactionaries.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Are you kidding, I bet they’re counting on the book-banning crowd to do half their marketing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
                they don’t have a network pickup. Most pilots don’t become series. It is far too early to treat it as a big deal.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

For me, done right, series like 4-6 seasons story from Origin to God Tiers would be fascinating to watch, just to have mirror of how to graduate plot between Tiers in RPG games.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                  LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

they don’t have a network pickup. Most pilots don’t become series. It is far too early to treat it as a big deal.

Yeah this all sounds completely speculative. The company looks like it was just created specifically for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremysbrain View Post

Yeah this all sounds completely speculative. The company looks like it was just created specifically for this project.
                      Not created for it, but it is brand new and this is their FIRST project.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

It is a big deal. Yes, it's just a first step, but it's a pretty big first step.

Ian A. A. Watson
                        Onyx Path Community Manager
                        Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

Agreed, Hollywood hates trying new things until they are overwhelmingly popular. Clearly a visionary has seen the virtues of the story possibilities.

Now let's hope their vision is somewhat close to how we who love the setting see it. If the Native American gods are reduced to either new age tropes or cigar store "Injuns," I for one will scream.

But they'll probably stick to the Greek gods at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
                            Agreed, Hollywood hates trying new things until they are overwhelmingly popular. Clearly a visionary has seen the virtues of the story possibilities.

Now let's hope their vision is somewhat close to how we who love the setting see it. If the Native American gods are reduced to either new age tropes or cigar store "Injuns," I for one will scream.

But they'll probably stick to the Greek gods at first.
                            Greek and Norse probably.

Comment

It's set in the UK. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tuatha.

Comment

Working...
                              X