No announcement yet.

Specialized Purview Assistance Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specialized Purview Assistance Needed!

Heroes, I need your help! One of my players wants to take the specialized purview Fertility (Flora/Plants) and we need help brainstorming ideas for the new boon that's granted. She'd prefer to have a fertility boon in the social arena, if possible. We're vibing on the idea of implementing something related to "Flowers for Every Occasion" but I'm open to any ideas and help! Thanks!

Originally posted by ZipDrive View Post
    Heroes, I need your help! One of my players wants to take the specialized purview Fertility (Flora/Plants) and we need help brainstorming ideas for the new boon that's granted. She'd prefer to have a fertility boon in the social arena, if possible. We're vibing on the idea of implementing something related to "Flowers for Every Occasion" but I'm open to any ideas and help! Thanks!
    Surprised you aren't going for the "nice aroma" approach to Flower-flavored Social stuff. Adjusting the attitudes of others with a mist of wafting rose scent or something like that would be a great fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Critian Caceorte View Post
      Surprised you aren't going for the "nice aroma" approach to Flower-flavored Social stuff. Adjusting the attitudes of others with a mist of wafting rose scent or something like that would be a great fit.
      That's a great idea! One thing we're struggling with is making something unique, not just reflavoring another boon from a different purview, but I love this concept.

Comment

Here's one that I use in my campaign:
        The Language of Flowers
        Cost Imbue 1 Legend
        Duration Scene
        Subject One character or multiple Trivial
        Range Short
        Action Simple
        With this power, you may cause nearby planets to exude subtle scents and pheromones to favorably influence the mood of those around you. The targeted character gains +1 Attitude towards you, and any Manipulation or Presence rolls made against them gain +2e for the rest of the Scene.

Comment

Working...
        X