Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knacks slots by calling dots?

Hello guys!

I need some help to understand the mechanics behind “active knacks slots”,when a player have trickster 3 dots guardian 2 dots and sage 1 dots, that means their can have 6 knacks slots? Or that mean their have 3 knacks slots just for trickster knacks, 2 slots just for guardian knacks and 1 slot for sage knack?

The latter.

3 dots in Trickster means that you get Knacks only for that Calling and can use either three Heroic Knacks or 1 Immortal and 1 Heroic Knack per session.

Comment

I got it, thanks for the answer man, it make a lot more sense now.

Comment

You can break that rule a bit if you have a Guide that teaches another Calling - and use your knack slots for Knacks for that Calling without having to actually have the Calling as one of your three.
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 05-10-2021, 11:11 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

So just being sure. Ignoring the guide or relic scenario, the above case of 3, 2,1 would allow 3 trickster slots, 2 guard slots, and a sage slot?

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
            So just being sure. Ignoring the guide or relic scenario, the above case of 3, 2,1 would allow 3 trickster slots, 2 guard slots, and a sage slot?
            Yes. And remember that characters start with 5 Calling dots at Hero level, so the possible combinations from the start would be:

3, 1, 1
            or
            2, 2, 1

Comment

Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
              Relic knacks, as opposed to almost all other knacks provided by Birthrights, don't normally eat up 'Knack slots'.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
              X