Saints & Monsters preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marin View Post
    Huh - with how much the more recent material has lead into the idea that the difference between Gods and Titans is political, I’m surprised there would be significant mechanics difference like this (obviously there are the Titan Callings, but while those are more common with Titans, appropriate Gods and their Scions have them too)

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

That's why I was asking about regular scions getting access to epicenters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
        I wonder how many parts there are going to be.
        That's it, at least for the moment.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager
        Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

I wonder how many parts there are going to be. Also, I wonder if it's possible for a regular Scion to develop an Epicenter the way it's possible for a Titanic Scion to develop an Innate Ability.
          I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if Demigods at minimum develop one, considering they already have Collateral rules, Catastrophic Successes, etc. It would fit right in with the theme of uncontrolled power.

Comment

That's why I was asking about regular scions getting access to epicenters.

Should be pretty easy to house rule given that we already have the model "10 xp to have both epicenter and the innate power".to apply for appropriate PCs.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Huh - with how much the more recent material has lead into the idea that the difference between Gods and Titans is political, I’m surprised there would be significant mechanics difference like this (obviously there are the Titan Callings, but while those are more common with Titans, appropriate Gods and their Scions have them too)

Given how Fate works, I'm not that surprised. Politics is reality, when it comes to the divine. Which the Orishas will happily point out, and also why the Atua are confused why there's a diff in the first place.

Comment

Working...
              X