[Scion-Masks of the Mythos] So...Demigod level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Scion-Masks of the Mythos] So...Demigod level

So, for those of us out there looking forward to Masks of the Mythos finally hitting the public: Has anyone given any thought to bolting on Demigod-level play to this, to simulate what happens when the Mythos starts rolling? Please share, because I cannot be the only one interested to see what that looks like!

Note that Demigod level is already possible, even with the manuscript as written. It's just that Demigod status doesn't come from Awareness; just Legend.

Comment

Wasnt there a strech goal about demigod level mythos?

Comment

Originally posted by Sakii View Post

Yup though from the looks of monday meeting notes it doesn't have anything official yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sakii View Post
          I did not remember that! Excellent!!

So...who here is thinking about adding some choice bits of Companion to the Mythos? I think the Monster Path is in there, that would fit just perfectly! Hee hee....

Comment

Originally posted by SpectacularTentacular View Post

I did not remember that! Excellent!!

So...who here is thinking about adding some choice bits of Companion to the Mythos? I think the Monster Path is in there, that would fit just perfectly! Hee hee....

From what I can remember going off the kickstarter there's already mention of 2 other patrons for the companion as well as a deep one path I think.

Beyond that there was mention of several settings like devils reef and the home planet of the yith

for fan stuff a while back lelial did write up a patron Atlach Nacha somewhere around here as well beyond that there isn't much though I do know someone at some discord plans to create some hombrew stuff as well with it such as having the magnus archives entities be used as mythos pantheons.

As for me I am tempted to create a couple of non mythos fictional pantheons and adding the mythos system to it such as the scp foundation entities as well as other strange and fun things.

Also something interesting to mention is Awarness may just replace the legend stat instead of it being its own thing... which to me is a good thing as from experience a pc group running around with dual stats especially with one needing to progress up and the other just being there is sort of a bad idea to me.
            Last edited by reaperfrost8; 09-02-2021, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Some special rules for Transcendent Dominions and larger scale Mythos Fatebindings (as opposed to the more strictly enforced conventional Fatebindings) would be cool.

There also might be some exploration worth being had for alternative Apotheosis Deeds that deal more with the loss of humanity, not just mortality.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
              X