Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sc 2E] Fatebinding Questions

Going deep into titular subsystem...

1. As I understand rules in Hero book, Fatebinding is Fatebound Condition on mortal SGC. Mortal as Role that Binding represents and PC can Invoke, Compel or Resolve this Condition, once per session. Correct?

2. Are there already compiled Fatebindings Roles, like into list or PDF? Looking for them all in books looks a bit tidious...
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-06-2021, 04:49 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Fatebinding Roles are in Hero, pp. 195-201, starting with Apprentice and ending with Worshipper.

Scion 2E Freelancer: Origin; Hero; Demigod; God; Mythical Denizens; Mysteries of the World; Saints & Monsters; No Gods, No Masters; Once & Future, Realms of Magic & Mystery

Comment

Yeah, simply I made small Excel of Callings ( 10 in total ) and their Roles. It was much shorter than I thought it would be.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The Demigod manuscript adds a few more, along with expanded rules for the existing ones. The Fatebinding Roles are meant (like Callings and Purviews) to cover a range of general concepts rather than overwhelming people with longer lists of minor distinctions.

Scion 2E Freelancer: Origin; Hero; Demigod; God; Mythical Denizens; Mysteries of the World; Saints & Monsters; No Gods, No Masters; Once & Future, Realms of Magic & Mystery

Comment

Working...
        X