Scion Dragon Transformation knack power tasting bite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion Dragon Transformation knack power tasting bite

Hello guys! I got a Liriel inssue in my last game, a player tryed to use the transformation knack “Power Tasting Bite”, at long range with a sniper, since the text of the knack only says he need “inflict damage “ on enemy. I was wondering if it was really intended by the rules to use this knack like that, or not. What are you guys think about it ? This knack should be only used as a literal bite? Or using it in a long range “sounds” okay?

I would say the name includes the word "bite", so it would have to be a physical bite to get the effect. You can't "taste" power with a bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Snit View Post
      I would say the name includes the word "bite", so it would have to be a physical bite to get the effect. You can't "taste" power with a bullet.
      Yeah it make sense, but it would be a lot easier if the text said something like “any injurie made at close range from a bite” or if the text explanation on transformation knack was more strict saying about using the supernatural powers only with the “part transformed” or something like that.

Comment

Working...
      X