Titanic Scions in Future Supplements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanic Scions in Future Supplements?

Okay, I've been trying to get an answer to this wherever I could, but nobody responded.

I would like to know if Titanic Scions and their Callings will be expanded upon in future books? For example, will we get a Demigod / God level for Monster, Destroyer, Tyrant, est. in the Demigod / God books, or will Titanic Callings be part of their own supplement material?

I'm very curious about this, because the Titanic Callings are really cool, and I'd hate to see them fizzle out at the Heroic level.

Titanic Scions will be expanded in Saints and Monsters, but I am not sure if it goes all the way to Demigod (what I think may be possible).

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
    Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
    Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
      Titanic Scions will be expanded in Saints and Monsters, but I am not sure if it goes all the way to Demigod (what I think may be possible).

Thank you! That's the first answer I've received to this question, since I started asking it!

Comment

I'm with Nyrufa. Titanic Scions, even as non-player characters, would expand the system. I mean just think of a group of Titanic Scions who seek to be a force for good. To care for the world and it's people.

The prejudice they'd face from all sides would make for plenty of drama.

Comment

Working...
        X