Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom, Fancy-Schmancy Character Sheet: Thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom, Fancy-Schmancy Character Sheet: Thoughts?

I've created a super-fancy character sheet for my group, and I'd appreciate your feedback!

Without further ado, here's the file! [Link]

A couple caveats:
    • Best viewed in "two-page display" mode, with the title page displayed on a seperate page. That would display it as intended, with (most of) the sheet viewed as two page spreads.
    • My intent is to print this all off all fancy-like and put it in plastic sheet protectors, then giving everyone a wet/dry-erase marker. That should make it all super-readable, even with all the visual stuff.
    • There's a couple visual glitches I'm still working out, forgive any minor issues.
      • One of them (might be) the font on the "ticket" on the combat page. I'm not sure that saved correctly.
    • This is an "Origin" level sheet. I've added space for the "Hero" level stuff, but I've blacked it out to keep things simple.
    • This is very much specific to our campaign setting, which is a Camp Half-Blood rip-off based near Chicago--hence the graffiti, the setting-specific graphics, and so on.

Any thoughts on usability, or anything I might have left off?

Also, I'm thinking about ripping out all the setting-specific stuff, creating an alternate printer-friendly version, and putting this up on drive-thru RPG. Is this something you'd pay $3-5 for?

Thanks, everyone!

If this was made generic, I would pay $5 for this sheet. It would need to be able to support Hero --> DG play though.

Comment

Wow! I think it looks pretty awesome! Nicely done!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Joboo View Post
        It would need to be able to support Hero --> DG play though.
        What are the changes from Hero to Demigod level? I'm still a little new, and I don't think I've gotten that far yet.

(ETA: The blacked-out section on the Combat page is intended for the new Origin --> Hero stuff--Legend Score, Boons, etc. For my own group, I was going to keep that blacked out for simplicity's sake until after they gain a Legend.)
        Last edited by brokenimage321; 12-14-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenimage321 View Post

What are the changes from Hero to Demigod level? I'm still a little new, and I don't think I've gotten that far yet.

(ETA: The blacked-out section on the Combat page is intended for the new Origin --> Hero stuff--Legend Score, Boons, etc. For my own group, I was going to keep that blacked out for simplicity's sake until after they gain a Legend.)
          More Legend dots, which means more titles, knacks and boons.

There are some new rules like mastery of a domain and damaging the area but I haven't gotten my head around those yet.

Comment

Working...
          X