Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mateus Luz View Post
    11) 1 per path.

12) As a general rule in my games, anything that you get without spending XP is temporary, so you may build your relic, but you must spend XP on it (maybe the next XP must be used only for paying for it).

13) As I see, it applies to all things myth related, so a voodoo zombi will smell different from the dead in the asphodel fields, for people with this knack, not a fresh smell, still largely rotten, but with some of the pantheon scent in the back.
    Thank you so much you have been incredibly helpful.

Onyx Path Moderator
    Forum Rules
    This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
    [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

My pleasure! Keep asking and I may try to help as much as I can.

House Rules - The Basics - House Rules for Trinity Continuum
      Fists of Flux - Inspired and Powered Martial Arts for Talents
      Tomes of Inspiration - Rituals and Dark Magic in Fists of Flux

Comment

Couple more real quick

14) I am correct in the reading that a Hero can only do any Marvels at all once per scene right? As opposed to an individual Marvel once per scene.

15) I am a little fuzzy on who can be Fatebound at Hero. I know Mortals can, Places and Societies cannot, and higher Tier beings cannot. I am fuzzy on a) Other Scions b) Mortal Monsters and similar (Satyrs, Raksashi, Dwarfs) and c) Immortal beings of the same Tier (Nymphs, Alfar)

Onyx Path Moderator
        Forum Rules
        [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

Welcome back Baroness.

I must admit that I feel regret at having lost track of you.

Comment

Originally posted by omenseer View Post
            Welcome back Baroness.

I must admit that I feel regret at having lost track of you.
            Wonderful to see you again =-)

Onyx Path Moderator
            Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness Nerak View Post
              Couple more real quick
              14) I am correct in the reading that a Hero can only do any Marvels at all once per scene right? As opposed to an individual Marvel once per scene.
              One Marvel per character per scene. (Hero p. 238, first paragraph)

15) I am a little fuzzy on who can be Fatebound at Hero. I know Mortals can, Places and Societies cannot, and higher Tier beings cannot. I am fuzzy on a) Other Scions b) Mortal Monsters and similar (Satyrs, Raksashi, Dwarfs) and c) Immortal beings of the same Tier (Nymphs, Alfar)
              Only lower tier characters can be Fatebound. I believe other legendary beings are fine, but they do have to be lower tier. (Hero p. 196, under bullet point "Storyguide Characters Only")

Comment

Originally posted by HighPriest View Post

One Marvel per character per scene. (Hero p. 238, first paragraph)
                That is what I thought. Thank you.

Only lower tier characters can be Fatebound. I believe other legendary beings are fine, but they do have to be lower tier. (Hero p. 196, under bullet point "Storyguide Characters Only")
                And the tier of legendary beings is pretty much my call as GM I guess. Okay Thank You.

Onyx Path Moderator
                Forum Rules

Comment

Hopefully last ones, my appreciation for the answers so far.

12) This is mostly a question for how people GM. So, since Players can pay for Birthrights with XP, how do you handle finding Relics, vs. Crafting Relics vs. Gifting Relics? Do Players need to pay for Relics from any Source in your game? Can they pay XP and have their Relics upgraded or find new ones? How do you do that?
                  My default, particularly for Birthrights that are picked up 'on-the-cheap' via looting or what not is that if they are paid for with XP I'll compensate for their loss if that happens, but won't otherwise. On the other hand, if the Birthright was earned through play, I might count that as having paid XP for them. For example, there are rules for using Fatebinding to acquire someone else's Relic. If the player has their character go through that process and includes it in play regularly, I'm likely to treat that as the same as having been paid for because I don't want to cheapen the character's story and the players efforts.

Comment

Working...
                  X