Scion 2E on Foundry VTT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion 2E on Foundry VTT!

By Monday Meeting Notes, Scion goes Foundry VTT!

“Foundry Virtual Tabletop is a self-hosted roleplaying
    platform with support for hundreds of game systems with modern features and a developer-friendly API. Foundry VTT is a one-time purchase where your players connect for free using a web browser.”

We’re offering first the character sheet for Scion Origin and Hero, featuring:
    • A whole platform as a new place for Storyguides and Players
    • Fully integrated and up to date character sheet
    • Familiar to users of the paper sheet
    • Handles all needed rolls
    • Officially created and supported
    More VTT offering and projects will be arriving next year!

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 12-21-2021, 02:33 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Some questions I have as game's fan:

Will official Scion 2E sheet for Foundry will have Antagonists section - or alternate sheets? Antagonists are using different sheets than normal PCs in game.

It was dearly missed in unofficial one on Roll20, so I needed to programmed that myself, to run normal fights on it, with stats written in corebooks for Antagonists.

P.S. When we can look for Realms of Pugmire support on Foundry?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I have been thinking about the possibility/needing of a Character Creation app... But honestly, Storypath is so narrative for that I don't see it as must or even a help. Might be helpful to keep the sheets and characters saved and organized though, but, literally... just that.

I'm seriously wondering about the possibility to buy Foundry soon though...

Comment

Running a bit more pulpish game, with fighting a lot of enemies, from time to time, I found that having simple tactical map and reusing stats of enemies bound with tokens being helpful.
        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 12-22-2021, 12:19 AM.

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
        X