Demigod is on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demigod is on DTRPG!

What has two thumbs and pulled up the sky/When you were waddling yea high? Demigod is now out for everyone on DTRPG!

Discuss.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently Writing: Daughters of Hera (Scion, SP Nexus) | Rome 2e (CofD, ST Vault, very not official)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

The art is so beautiful!

Comment

A question about Demigod+ Tiers...I remember in Origins and Heroes you had alternative contemporaries of Heroes like Terianthropes, Cassandras, and similar who could also become Scions. Are there are path for those up to Demigodhood or the equivalent of that or do they need to be regular old Scions to be able to advance past Tier 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Caedus View Post
        A question about Demigod+ Tiers...I remember in Origins and Heroes you had alternative contemporaries of Heroes like Terianthropes, Cassandras, and similar who could also become Scions. Are there are path for those up to Demigodhood or the equivalent of that or do they need to be regular old Scions to be able to advance past Tier 2?
        The ones who are Scions use the same system for advancement as any other Scion, but if you mean will they stay at pace with Scions if they’re “just” Denizens with Legend, and not Denizen-Scions, then no. Without divine power they’re going to fall behind their Scion Legend-peers more and more as Legend approaches Godhood levels.

Of course we will get a lot more detail on Denizens in the upcoming Saints and Monsters book.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
        X