Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Missing John's Scion Resources Pantheons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greyskull View Post
    I have the following files:
    Reliquary
    Alihah
    Annuna
    Apu
    Atua
    Bogovi
    Elohim
    Kuh
    Inue

I also have two Antagonist files, but am not sure if they originated from JSR.
    Any chance you could pass the Annuna, Elohim, and Kuh to me?

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Any chance you could pass the Annuna, Elohim, and Kuh to me?
      I thought I sent you a .zip file download already that had all the JSR pantheons..? Oh well, I can send it again if that failed or something.

--EDIT--

Ah, okay. I accidentally left it as a vistor message on your profile instead of sending it as a message. Fixed now.
      Last edited by Crying; 11-21-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I feel like I might as well pass this on officially here: I have a download available for quite a fair bit of content for 1e Scion, including the JSR stuff - even the fiction Anne wrote for their campaigns. So I'm another person you can ask if you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying View Post
          I feel like I might as well pass this on officially here: I have a download available for quite a fair bit of content for 1e Scion, including the JSR stuff - even the fiction Anne wrote for their campaigns. So I'm another person you can ask if you want it.
          That's really nice of you. They wrote some great stuff. It's a shame their game turned out to be vaporware. Can you toss me a zip download of all the pantheons?

Comment

Anyone willing to send me the files for the pantheons? I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Edit:Never mind! Found it!

I was transferring some things to a new drive and noticed my Inue seems to have disappeared. If anyone would be willing to hook me up with a copy, it would be appreciated. In turn, I have I believe all other JSR except campaign fiction, including Siwannes, if needed.
              Last edited by IbnShisha; 03-10-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I have most of the JSR/GBN stuff by now [enough that I'm willing to advertise it as available to others], but I'm still missing the religion/pantheon map and the Titan stuff. So if there's anybody who has any of those, could you possible send it to me?

Comment

Hi, I just read that you might be willing to share some of your Scion 1e files. I just decided to run a game... to get a feel before the 2e comes out and would appreciate any files you have. I have all the official book that White wolf put out but never got a chance to take in any of the stuff fans or others worked on.

Not sure how things are shared around here... do people need my email addy?

Comment

Originally posted by Crying View Post
                    I have most of the JSR/GBN stuff by now [enough that I'm willing to advertise it as available to others], but I'm still missing the religion/pantheon map and the Titan stuff. So if there's anybody who has any of those, could you possible send it to me?
                    Just sent you a PM. I'm getting back into the game since the kickstarter & I never knew this stuff was even out there. I'd love whatever anyone is willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterhabs View Post
                      Just sent you a PM. I'm getting back into the game since the kickstarter & I never knew this stuff was even out there. I'd love whatever anyone is willing to share.
                      Oh,please share with me too. i'll give you a link to the pantheons i have

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                        Oh,please share with me too. i'll give you a link to the pantheons i have
                        Thanks for the share. I sent you link to what I've been able to find.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnShisha View Post
                          Edit:Never mind! Found it!

I was transferring some things to a new drive and noticed my Inue seems to have disappeared. If anyone would be willing to hook me up with a copy, it would be appreciated. In turn, I have I believe all other JSR except campaign fiction, including Siwannes, if needed.
                          I'd love a copy of the Siwannes and anything else you have!

Comment

I'd love to see them too!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Me too! share cool stuff with me!

Comment

Hello

Can someone send me the Inue (Inuit) and the Siwannes (Hittite) Files? That would be great

Comment

Working...
                                X