No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any plans to include deities that don't fit into larger pantheons or are part of very, very, small ones? I mean guys like Anansi (He has divine parents, but they were very distant figures that were more like primordials), Barong and Rangda (It's just them in Balinese mythology, right?), Tsul'kalu (The Cherokee didn't have many gods in the traditional sense, I believe), Ai Apaec (I think. He's the only Mochica deity I could find any reference too.), and so on and so forth?

Comment

• Just occurred to me, since origins will have pre-visitation scions as one of the types of characters you "officially" can have, can other player types make the leap to that next stage of being a full blown hero? Would they technically, either lore or mechanicwise, still be a kitsune/valkyrie/sorcerer/whathaveyou. Or is this going to be houserule territory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post
        Yes, and Origins has a fourth cover to match.
        Too bad. The new cover is very nice. I was hoping for other covers just so you can tell which are the 1st editions and which are the 2nd. Moreover, it will be like a renewal.

Comment

Working...
        X