Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tiresias View Post
    Does the book discuss what Fate (the mythical concept, not necessarily as it applies to Fatebinding) means to different Pantheons? When Scions from the Shen, the Aesir, the Theoi and the Orisha get together and talk about how their going to deal with the Aesir's role in Ragnarok, what's their perspective?
    I imagine there's some interesting discussion between the Netjer view of doing-what-you-must-in-the-name-of-Ma'at and the Aesir view of foretold destiny.


    Just call me Lex.

    Female pronouns for me, please.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tiresias View Post
      Does the book discuss what Fate (the mythical concept, not necessarily as it applies to Fatebinding) means to different Pantheons? When Scions from the Shen, the Aesir, the Theoi and the Orisha get together and talk about how they're going to deal with the Aesir's role in Ragnarok, what's their perspective?
      Yes! But only a little.


      Neall Raemonn Price
      Beleaguered Scion Developer

      Comment


      • Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!


        [Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
        [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
        [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

        Comment


        • End of the month, any sign of the Netjer?


          Just call me Lex.

          Female pronouns for me, please.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            End of the month, any sign of the Netjer?
            Remember it took like a week or so after Rich's 'Look for a new Scion preview soon'. So... Patience, grasshopper. We'll get the Revised Netjer.


            Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

              Remember it took like a week or so after Rich's 'Look for a new Scion preview soon'. So... Patience, grasshopper. We'll get the Revised Netjer.
              [entitled nerd noises]


              Just call me Lex.

              Female pronouns for me, please.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                End of the month, any sign of the Netjer?
                I understand you're a major Netjer fan and want to make sure the rewrite was on target but we haven't seen any gods from the Kami, Manitou, Deva, or Aesir other than Loki from during the kickstarter. Spread the love :P.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post

                  I understand you're a major Netjer fan and want to make sure the rewrite was on target but we haven't seen any gods from the Kami, Manitou, Deva, or Aesir other than Loki from during the kickstarter. Spread the love :P.
                  In fairness, the Netjer update was promised to us at the end of the month. Lex is within her rights to ask about it because they flat out told us that we're supposed to be getting it around this time.


                  "We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
                  Captain Malcolm Reynolds

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by unnatural1 View Post

                    In fairness, the Netjer update was promised to us at the end of the month. Lex is within her rights to ask about it because they flat out told us that we're supposed to be getting it around this time.
                    I was being more wiseass than anything. Hence the tongue stuck out smiley face.

                    Comment


                    • May I ask how the Follower Birthright works mechanically in 2nd Edition?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by unnatural1 View Post

                        In fairness, the Netjer update was promised to us at the end of the month. Lex is within her rights to ask about it because they flat out told us that we're supposed to be getting it around this time.
                        That was what I was getting at, yes.


                        Just call me Lex.

                        Female pronouns for me, please.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

                          That was what I was getting at, yes.

                          It's here

                          Edit: and oh, wow Lex is banned. Pity, I was looking forward to her opinion on the new draft.
                          Last edited by Daigotsu Max; 08-03-2017, 11:51 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
                            Edit: and oh, wow Lex is banned. Pity, I was looking forward to her opinion on the new draft.
                            Wait, what? What happened? Usually in the Exaltiforum a banning in associated with a Mod stepping in and saying "[NAME], you're out" or at least "[NAME], have a time-out, see you in a week"

                            ... Wait, discussing someone's banning is against site policy. Still... Weird.


                            Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

                            Comment


                            • not even gonna lie, i was gonna check Lex's opinion the second i saw we got a new draft because we all know how important it is to her.

                              But for now, time to read and make my own assumptions.

                              Comment


                              • I'm also sad Lex is gone, as Egyptian stuff was kind of her specialty, so I was looking forward to hearing her point of view.

                                Anyway, I'll just be over here, using this version of Sekhmet instead:

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yygW6psCIM4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X