No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, it was mentioned earlier that the reason to take purviews like Beasts or Artistry for a specific animal or craft rather than a general one was that it effected what you can do with marvels. How much granularity is there in that? Say four scions each had artistry, one has Artistry all, on has artistry music, on have artistry woodwinds, and one has artistry clarinet. Is there a difference? How much is too much or too little? Or is it purely GM discretion?

Comment

• So not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not probably not but anyway. I had an unexpected move after filling out the backer kit. Is there anyway to change my mailing address so that my parents dont receive two big books in their mail when this gets finished and ships?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiwuno View Post
        So not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not probably not but anyway. I had an unexpected move after filling out the backer kit. Is there anyway to change my mailing address so that my parents dont receive two big books in their mail when this gets finished and ships?
        You should be able to change your address in your backerkit account.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• What about changing one's email address on Backerkit? I also moved recently and I had no problem changing my home address, but I can't figure out how to change the email address for the life of me. I also had to establish a new email account. but Backerkit is still showing my old one.

​Sounds like they'll be sending out links soon, and I need to make sure they'll be going to the right place.

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
          Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

• Neall, I was perusing the White Wolf wiki today and I came across something which peaked my interest on the Tuatha page. In the table at the top it states the pantheon purview is Glamour. There also seem to have been intent to create a page for this purview according to the connected disambiguation page. Do you know anything about this? Was this purview ever actually outlined or drawn up?

Comment

• Originally posted by unnatural1 View Post
              What about changing one's email address on Backerkit? I also moved recently and I had no problem changing my home address, but I can't figure out how to change the email address for the life of me. I also had to establish a new email account. but Backerkit is still showing my old one.

​Sounds like they'll be sending out links soon, and I need to make sure they'll be going to the right place.
              Contact Rich through Kickstarter, and he should be able to sort it out.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Originally posted by marin View Post

Contact Rich through Kickstarter, and he should be able to sort it out.
                ​Thanks for the advice! Message sent!

"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
                Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

• Originally posted by Manannansun View Post
                  Neall, I was perusing the White Wolf wiki today and I came across something which peaked my interest on the Tuatha page. In the table at the top it states the pantheon purview is Glamour. There also seem to have been intent to create a page for this purview according to the connected disambiguation page. Do you know anything about this? Was this purview ever actually outlined or drawn up?
                  Given that Scion 2E isn’t even a White Wolf game (Onyx Path owns it outright, they aren’t licensing it like World of Darkness, Chronicles of Darkness, or Exalted) I doubt that wiki has any remotely up to date info. It’s probably referring to some 1st Edition fan Work preceding the official 1E Tuatha.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Neall, I was perusing the White Wolf wiki today and I came across something which peaked my interest on the Tuatha page. In the table at the top it states the pantheon purview is Glamour. There also seem to have been intent to create a page for this purview according to the connected disambiguation page. Do you know anything about this? Was this purview ever actually outlined or drawn up?
                    That was designed for 1e by a fan, not as official content, and it was pretty much just the Illusion Purview. I don't think it was ever completed, I think it went up to late Demigod.

Comment

Watcher and Glamourweaver already answered for me. The 1e PSP was Enech; the 2e PSP is Geasa.

Neall Raemonn Price
                      Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Now the system is complete, do you think people will typically be able to begin campaigns as soon as the text file gets sent out and still receive Demigod before it's game-relevant?

Comment

• Is the character sheet ready? There is some heavy change between the 1d and 2d (related to the sheet)? Are the 30 abilities the same? The epics are no more squares on the sheet, now are like boons, right?

Comment

• Neall what can you tell me about skin walkers and other shape changers in scion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                              Neall what can you tell me about skin walkers and other shape changers in scion?
                              They're there, and they're Paths you can take. Some are pure Antagonists.

Neall Raemonn Price
                              Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post
                                They're there, and they're Paths you can take. Some are pure Antagonists.
                                Do you remember if they can go powerful enough to be Legend 7 like kitsunes?

Comment

Working...
                                X