Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lionmanguy View Post
    Uh, doubt neall is going to be answering questions for a while. Car wreck by the looks of things over on twitter.
    (pops over to Twitter) Eeesh. The car's a mess, but fortunately Neall wasn't hurt.


    Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lionmanguy View Post
      Uh, doubt neall is going to be answering questions for a while. Car wreck by the looks of things over on twitter.
      Oh my god,is he hurt?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lionmanguy View Post
        Uh, doubt neall is going to be answering questions for a while. Car wreck by the looks of things over on twitter.
        I'm good, though I need a new car now.


        Neall Raemonn Price
        Beleaguered Scion Developer

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Neall View Post
          I'm good, though I need a new car now.

          Well, getting a new car sucks, but cars are still easier to replace than humans. Glad you're okay!

          Comment


          • Glad to hear you're alright, Neall! Hang in there!


            "We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
            Captain Malcolm Reynolds

            Comment


            • Great to hear you're all right Neall

              Comment


              • Glad to know you are safe


                Fool's Corner Productions: Where we review Video Game, and eventually tabletop RPGs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                  Divination and teleportation are the highlights.
                  Does Stars still cover manipulation of celestial phenomena/space-time at higher levels?

                  Comment


                  • Sorry to hear about the car accident, I've been there and it sucks.

                    Something I think doesn't get asked about a lot, though - are there any details about the interactive radio drama anyone can share with us?

                    Comment


                    • Is the limit for skills supposed to 3? The pregen scions look like they all use 5.
                      Last edited by trebius; 01-27-2018, 06:16 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by trebius View Post
                        Is the limit for skills supposed to 3? The pregen actions look like they all use 5.
                        Neall clarified in another thread that it should be 5, not 3.

                        Comment


                        • Er, was there supposed to be more Supernatural Paths that are actually fully human than Saint? Seems like there's a big Sorcerer-shaped hole in there. And because I have a thing for Unchosen Ones (ie, people who aren't Scions somehow becoming badass enough to compare to Pre-Visitation ones, likely through Fate nudging them. I'm fine with them being outclassed by Visited Scions, since those same people are prime for being Chosen and becoming Scions anyway).


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                            Er, was there supposed to be more Supernatural Paths that are actually fully human than Saint? Seems like there's a big Sorcerer-shaped hole in there. And because I have a thing for Unchosen Ones (ie, people who aren't Scions somehow becoming badass enough to compare to Pre-Visitation ones, likely through Fate nudging them. I'm fine with them being outclassed by Visited Scions, since those same people are prime for being Chosen and becoming Scions anyway).

                            I'm assuming Oracle and Sorcerer are planned for "Hero" because of the power level they operate on. Can you confirm if that's the case Neall?


                            Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post


                              I'm assuming Oracle and Sorcerer are planned for "Hero" because of the power level they operate on. Can you confirm if that's the case Neall?
                              Yes, they're in there.


                              Neall Raemonn Price
                              Beleaguered Scion Developer

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                                Er, was there supposed to be more Supernatural Paths that are actually fully human than Saint? Seems like there's a big Sorcerer-shaped hole in there. And because I have a thing for Unchosen Ones (ie, people who aren't Scions somehow becoming badass enough to compare to Pre-Visitation ones, likely through Fate nudging them. I'm fine with them being outclassed by Visited Scions, since those same people are prime for being Chosen and becoming Scions anyway).
                                You might want to check out the wolf-warrior in Origins as well. It seems to be the path for “I’m not necessarily explicitly supernatural, I’m just a super badass warrior.”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X