No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed there was no mention of the beauty or wild purviews. oversite or intentional?

Comment

• Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post
      I noticed there was no mention of the beauty or wild purviews. oversite or intentional?
      There are some gods in the last appendix with those purviews.

Comment

• Are knacks the chief/only way to represent the powers of the Supernatural Paths, or do any of their knacks/abilities dip into Boons and Purviews?

Comment

• Originally posted by trebius View Post
          There are some gods in the last appendix with those purviews.
          Oh? I didn't see them in the purview list and when I saw Aphrodite didn't have beauty I assumed it wasn't there. Didn't read the entire list.

But overall I like what I see.

Comment

• This is kind of a silly question but... are Kitsune stuck in human form without a knack to transform, or stuck in fox form?

EDIT: Also do the Supernatural Paths have anything to spend Legend on? Or are their powers conveyed mostly through Knacks?
            Last edited by VioletDreamer; 01-28-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Glad you're alright, Neall.

So, what do shields count as? Weapons or armor?

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                Divination and teleportation are the highlights.
                Thank you Robert

Comment

• My guess is that at least Sorcerer got held off due to its dependence on Purviews, which are only lightly sketched in Origins (and only to the extent needed for the Storyguide to be able to wing it with his own sorcerers).

Comment

• Whoops, found it in the book
                    Last edited by Lionmanguy; 01-28-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
                      My guess is that at least Sorcerer got held off due to its dependence on Purviews, which are only lightly sketched in Origins (and only to the extent needed for the Storyguide to be able to wing it with his own sorcerers).
                      Yep, that's it.

Neall Raemonn Price
                      Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by omenseer View Post

Wouldn't Loki be a "Himself", or are you having Loki change the pronoun in light of modern times?

Neall's mentioned it before. The English language is finally catching up to Loki's long held identity.

Last edited by glamourweaver; 01-28-2018, 05:50 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Are the injury conditions referenced in Weapons Tags just outdated, and Bashing/Lethal/Aggravated should refer to Brused/Injured/Maimed or did something else happen there?

Do you roll your defense to oppose every attack against you?

Comment

• I assume that Swift Bandaging under the Healer Doctor’s Kit knack heals -2 Injuries, not -1. —-Jim

Comment

• Why are 2 of the 5 Pre-Gens Healers? It seems a bit strange for the "default party" to be 40% medics.

Comment

• Originally posted by HighPriest View Post
                                Why are 2 of the 5 Pre-Gens Healers? It seems a bit strange for the "default party" to be 40% combat medics.

The impression i got is less that they are meant to be a Band. But to show that even with the same callings you can still have very different characters.

Currently running: VtR - The most serene requiem of Venice
                                Currently playing: Being a dad for a 1year old daughter and a newborn son.
                                Currently planning: Scion 2nd edition

Comment

Working...
                                X