Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Neall. I guess my question was lost in the press:

How do shields work? Do they count as weapons, or armor? Could they be one or the other as you see fit?

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• If my Origins character is a therianthrope, can they already change shape or is that something that comes with "Visitation" (not sure how that works for non-Scion mythological characters)? Do Origins characters start with Legend or is that something they pick up in Hero? Couldn't find a clear reference in the text.

Comment

• If you get to 3 in a skill by placing in the extra skill slots at the end do you still get a specialization?

Comment

• I may have missed it but I didnt see the weapon table :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post

Yup. A Supernatural Path replaces one of your Callings. You're (maybe) a bit more powerful but you're definitely less versatile.
            can you tell me which Supernatural Paths will be present in Hero,I Know there's going to be Sorcerers,Oracles and Cassandras,Anything else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
              can you tell me which Supernatural Paths will be present in Hero,I Know there's going to be Sorcerers,Oracles and Cassandras,Anything else?
              I think prophets were another path set for that book.

Comment

• Originally posted by trebius View Post
                I think prophets were another path set for that book.
                Thank you Trebius

Comment

• Are we sure Prophets, Cassandras, and Oracles are all different things?

I would have assumed Oracle and Prophet were one in the same, and Cassandra was the same thing with a specific drawback added in.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                    Are we sure Prophets, Cassandras, and Oracles are all different things?

I would have assumed Oracle and Prophet were one in the same, and Cassandra was the same thing with a specific drawback added in.
                    Hmmm,you got me there. I think Oracles and prophets at the same,but I think Cassandras though similar are in a different category

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post
                      I may have missed it but I didnt see the weapon table :/
                      Begins page 142, part of the Combat section.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                        Are we sure Prophets, Cassandras, and Oracles are all different things?

The march preview shows the Cassandras and Prophets as being fairly different mechanically, and it shows oracles as having fate manipulation powers similar to those of sorcerers.

Comment

• In The World, is wendigo an entity or a species. In short is it 'a' wendigo or 'the' Wendigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
                            In The World, is wendigo an entity or a species. In short is it 'a' wendigo or 'the' Wendigo.
                            it's a wendigo,i know because in the preview of the Manitou Pantheon Specific Purview,it's mentioned the purview can help find a wendigo but not fight one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                              it's a wendigo,i know because in the preview of the Manitou Pantheon Specific Purview,it's mentioned the purview can help find a wendigo but not fight one.
                              Wow nice memory.
                              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post

Wow nice memory.
                                Thanks
                                you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X