No announcement yet.

Ask Neall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would allow that personally. It is pretty much a staple of a warrior general leading his troops on the front line.
    corrected then.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; 10-15-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustedAir View Post
      Can I command my followers to attack and attack by myself on the same turn as a mixed action, or does the "May only attack once per turn" clause kick in?
      No. Either you attack with them using Leadership as the attack skill, or they give an Enhancement bonus to your attack.

Neall Raemonn Price
      Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post
        No. Either you attack with them using Leadership as the attack skill, or they give an Enhancement bonus to your attack.
        What would the enhancement be? Equal to dots? What happens at 4 and 5 dots in that case.

Related: How is unarmed handed as far as tags go? Looking at the examples there seems to be no reason to use knuckkdusters unless they are magical other than flavor (Not that I'm not above doing things for pure flavor).

Comment

• Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post

What would the enhancement be? Equal to dots? What happens at 4 and 5 dots in that case.

Related: How is unarmed handed as far as tags go? Looking at the examples there seems to be no reason to use knuckkdusters unless they are magical other than flavor (Not that I'm not above doing things for pure flavor).
          Knuckledusters still grant a +1e just like daggers, revolvers, rifles and bazookas.

Call Me Ray.

Southern Gothic - Welcome to New Calais

Who Wants to Live Forever – Highlander in the World of Darkness

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomish American View Post

Knuckledusters still grant a +1e just like daggers, revolvers, rifles and bazookas.
            I didn't realize weapons gave a +1 unless they were of above average quality. Good to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by vonpenguin View Post

I didn't realize weapons gave a +1 unless they were of above average quality. Good to know.
              ​I don't think they do. Gnomish American you mind giving me a page for that? I looked for it and couldn't find it

Comment

• Will there be legendary creatures on divine Tier or is that "God only" territory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvinus View Post
                  Will there be legendary creatures on divine Tier or is that "God only" territory?
                  The Vahana of the Deva would certainly imply gods can have pets worthy of them.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvinus View Post
                    Will there be legendary creatures on divine Tier or is that "God only" territory?
                    Neall has actually already confirmed that all Creatures do scale up, and a 5 dot God Tier creato creature is more than capable of taking on deities.

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

The Vahana of the Deva would certainly imply gods can have pets worthy of them.
                    Though in the case of the Vahana specifically they have additional buffs going on via Yoga.

Comment

• Forgive me if this was answered elsewhere but awhile ago I asked a question on the whereabouts of Eileen Bran's statistics. But I never received an answer. . She appears to be depicted in the art for Scion Hero as well but her stats aren't in that book either. Is this an oversight?

Comment

• I'm plagiarizing myself from another thread with this question, but the more I re-read the Kami chapter the more it seems to stick out at me. To wit: why aren't Izanagi and Izanami mentioned in the cosmology subsection? I can only imagine the omission of what would probably be a whole paragraph must be a deliberate creative choice, and granted, I suppose not every primordial needs be mentioned, but they were parental options in 1e, so...I guess I'm just not sure what the criteria are for Primordials being brought up.

Comment

• EDIT: Oops, wrong thread, meant to put this in Errata
                          Last edited by Samudra; 11-01-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• I have a question. Is it possible to customize a Purview? I'm thinking about more modern-focused gods who claim domains like Energy or Entropy. Do they just grab themes from different Purviews, or is it possible to condense?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpectacularTentacular View Post
                              I have a question. Is it possible to customize a Purview? I'm thinking about more modern-focused gods who claim domains like Energy or Entropy. Do they just grab themes from different Purviews, or is it possible to condense?
                              The Companion is going to address custom Purviews.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                              X