• Show
Clear All

• SpectacularTentacular
    replied
    Originally posted by ElanConnor View Post

this is the greatest example ever.

Thank you.

Another question related:

when a knack or a boon says that you can upgrade by one your scale, wich scale is it talking about? narrative or drama?

Both, but not quite at the same time.

See, narrative scale applies to those without Legend, those who are not divine. Mere mortals, in other words. In Neall's example, if you have Epic Strength and you hit some palooka/mook/nobody, you'll put your fist right through them. If you hit someone with Legend, like another PC or an NPC Scion, you only get a bonus Enhancement. You won't have as big an effect because you're innately on an even playing field.

Leave a comment:

• ElanConnor
    replied
    Originally posted by Neall View Post

It's the difference between someone punching you and you flying back and hitting a car, and someone punching you and putting their fist through you.

this is the greatest example ever.

Thank you.

Another question related:

when a knack, legendary titles or a boon says that you can upgrade by one your scale, wich scale is it talking about? narrative or drama?
    Last edited by ElanConnor; 03-24-2018, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrayWalker
    replied
    Are questions in this thread answered in a linear fashion or as they come up?
    Since my questions from an earlier post weren't answered I figure I'd add any new questions I had to that post
    Originally posted by GrayWalker View Post
    Yeah I know this is a load of questions but I'm unsure whether I should make individual posts asking each or just have a compendium post like this.
    This is the aformentioned post.

Anyways I have some questions about the five dot Relic flaw that requires a Scion to imbue a dot of Legend into it.
    If I have a relic with that flaw at Legend one, that means I can still spend a point of Legends or Imbue it into things that aren't the Relic correct? I just need the relic on my person to be able to use any Legend at all.

If one loses a Relic with that flaw (let's say it gets destroyed or stolen or something) does one lose Knacks or Boons that weren't tied to said item?

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Neall View Post
    No, prophets are something special, and it needs to be taken with permission.
    Neall,speaking of special things. What are your plans for the Bestiary,especially for the fair folk?

Leave a comment:

• Neall
    replied
    Originally posted by yukikaze View Post
    Early on, it was said that Scions with the Sage Calling could also take Prophet Knacks. Will this still apply?
    No, prophets are something special, and it needs to be taken with permission.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X