X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marin
    started a topic Ask Neall

Ask Neall

A thread for asking Scion 2E writer Neall Raemonn Price about the next edition.

(Check here first to see if your question's already been answered.)

• Astromancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    How Scion:God is coming along?
    I bet it is working out, but just how is a mystery.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    How Scion:God is coming along?

Leave a comment:

• spacenerd5792
    replied
    Welp, I feel stupid for literally skimming past them, but thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Magicjohnny
    replied
    Yeah they’re in the appendix

Leave a comment:

• Kyman201
    replied
    Originally posted by spacenerd5792 View Post
    Yes I'm aware the Titan Callings are there, but unless I missed them the Knacks for the corresponding Callings are not.
    They're in the Titanomachy book. The Knacks

Leave a comment:

• spacenerd5792
    replied
    Originally posted by Maitrecorbo View Post
    Did the player say which titanic calling interest them?
    Also the titanic calling are in the titanomachy book which should be available on dtrpg i think.
    Yes I'm aware the Titan Callings are there, but unless I missed them the Knacks for the corresponding Callings are not.

Leave a comment:

• Magicjohnny
    replied
    The Titan Callings are in Titanomachy, which is available on Drivethru

Leave a comment:

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    Did the player say which titanic calling interest them?
    Also the titanic calling are in the titanomachy book which should be available on dtrpg i think.

Leave a comment:

• spacenerd5792
    replied
    Sorry if this has been answered and I just missed it in the previous pages, but, I have a player interested in starting with a Titan Calling, but would it be possible to see an example of a corresponding Titan knack? I believe this info is slated for release in a later book?

Leave a comment:

• Critian Caceorte
    replied
    Question for Neall or any one of the Dev's: For Divinity Dice, it says that when they are used in Defense rolls, they automatically gain 9-again. Is this the case with all other rolls involving Divinity Dice as well, or are they just meant to be a limiting mechanic (outside of Flooding the Pool).

Leave a comment:

• Jaerys
    replied
    Only Automatic weapons may use the "Emptying the Clip" Stunt. The Stunt "adds a +1 Enhancement bonus in addition to the Automatic Tag's usual benefits". So, you're basically paying an extra point in weapon tags over Brutal to gain access to that Stunt.

Edit: That said, while the end result of the Brutal and Automatic tags are similar (when not using Emptying the Clip), Brutal's method is slightly stronger since it doesn't count toward the recommended cap on Enhancement bonuses.
    Last edited by Jaerys; 09-27-2020, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• endou_kenji
    replied
    Aside from thematic reasons and point cost, is there an actual difference from Automatic and Brutal? To me, they have the same effect, albeit worded differently (and Automatic being a mechanically worst choice, since it costs more and has drawbacks)

Leave a comment:

• Sakii
    replied
    Question for Neall. Since Dragon and Mythos will be released after Demigod, will their own book have rules for Demigod play or will it just have references for the players to adapt it?

Leave a comment:

• BlackLotos
    replied
    To chime in and expand on what VentrueStereotype has said: Will there be a more comprehensive list of Calling changes for the Gods in Origin, Hero and the Companion to bring them up to date with the Titan Callings in Titanomachy? I know that there will be a sidebar in Demigod, but that only scratches the surface. In the same vein: will the Titans in those book get a rule overhaul? As far as I know, the errata was supposed to be a living document. I think many people would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by BlackLotos; 09-10-2020, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X