This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion T-Shirts

Our new RedBubble store has opened! The inaugural designs include the three iconic Scion cover pieces by Michael Kormack.

You can check them out here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/theonyxpath

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

Excellent!

Onyx Path Moderator
    Forum Rules
    This is my mod voice. This is my goth voice.
    [Geist: Balance of Shadows ][ Vampire: The Conspiracy of Hrad Černá Hora ][ Scion: Bohemian Front][Changeling: Malibu Dream House] [Demon: Night Train Detective Agency] [WoD: The Golden Eagle]

Comment

Nothing new but nice. Continue onward!

Comment

Iconic Scion cover images never available as shirts before, so yes: new.

Comment

Looks great. Particularly interested in some of the Vampire ones and the Bridgette shirt. So, I guess we will see the Mage shirts after the KS ends. Do you know when we'll be able to see the designs for V20 and Mummy?

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
            Iconic Scion cover images never available as shirts before, so yes: new.
            The shirts yes. The art no.

Comment

While awesome I'd prefer pantheon shirts. Still pretty cool though.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
              -H.L. Mencken

Comment

Umm I don't know if I should say this but I know a website that could make any t-shirt with any image on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedgrail View Post
                  Umm I don't know if I should say this but I know a website that could make any t-shirt with any image on it.
                  That's literally what RedBubble is.

The difference is that this is our official store, and we have the source graphics necessary to provide high-detail shirts. If we found others selling shirts with our IP, we would be well within our rights to shut them down.

Ian A. A. Watson

Comment

Scion was the first game in my long history of roleplaying that I decided to play a stock character. Eric was written like something I'd play so I swallowed my usual ego and did it. Now for the first time ever I will have a shirt with my own character on it...I am seriously stoked and my shirt has been ordered. Now if only the second edition would come out already.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

Comment

Scion shirts were taken down temporarily, since they seemed to be printing a little too dark. We've tweaked the designs and they're back up now.

And they're joined by seven other shirt designs featuring the pantheons!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/theo...s/269896-scion

Ian A. A. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                        And they're joined by seven other shirt designs featuring the pantheons![/url]
                        Very cool! The pantheon designs look especially good, being so full of symbolism and all. I LOVE the Atzlánti design. One question though; I see the core pantheons, and the Celestial Bureaucracy. Are there plans to do any more pantheons? I'd absolutely buy the Yazata and Deva symbols when/if you put them on shirts. :-D

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Since we have a Celestial Bureaucracy shirt, does that mean that that pantheon made the cut for Scion 2.0?

Comment

I wouldn't read anything into which ones were put up. They are just what we did in this wave of shirts, and we'll be doing batches as time permits between other book related projects. Thanks!

Comment

Good to know. You guys have been putting them up pretty quick. I wasn't expecting the Scion shirts to come back so quick, let alone surprises like the skull and pantheon shirts. I already ordered the Mummy: the Cursed one. :-D When/if you guys do the Deva and/or Yazata shirts, I'll be sure to purchase those as well. Not to mention a Sesha Hebsu one, and a Circle of the Crone one, and a Bone Shadow one, and a Myserium one, and an Ulgan one, and a Prey one... you get the idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X