What are your character concepts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico diAngelo View Post

hehehe, actually the party balances itself out quite nicely. really the biggest issue is between the Cop and the Hitman, (incidently those players also play a confederate, and and a union officer, respectivly in my Deadlands campaine)

Sounds as eventful as when Marvel's Loki decided to build a team consisting of Red Skull (Nazi super soldier) and Magneto (Holocaust surviving mutant).
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 04-19-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• all I have is a name inspired by an odd little bug on the OPP drivethrurpg page. Rioscion: Frost Giant Butt Hunter.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
        all I have is a name inspired by an odd little bug on the OPP drivethrurpg page. Rioscion: Frost Giant Butt Hunter.
        Is that meant to be homoerotic or does he just collect and mount Frost Giant butts over his mantle as trophies?

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Is that meant to be homoerotic or does he just collect and mount Frost Giant butts over his mantle as trophies?

That would be the most disturbingly hilarious trophy room in all of Asgard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

Why does it have to be an either/or thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post

Why does it have to be an either/or thing?
              Exactly. One leads to the other.

Comment

• An up and coming chef destined to be the God of Cooking?

Comment

• Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
                  An up and coming chef destined to be the God of Cooking?

Meh, I made an idea similar to that on the story hooks section. A Scion who goes around killing children of foreign pantheons so he can eat them. His relics were a meat cleaver and a butcher's knife.

Comment

• I've had this one concept that I played in a short-lived 1e game. Basically following some of the stories about what happened to Brunhildr, her bloodline survives to present day (in my head-canon all descendants of her bloodline are female, showing the strength of their Valkyrie blood).
                    Until one day, when a male is born (my character). Not sure about their mortal life pre-visitation, but ultimately would find out their patronage and embrace their role as a "lost son of a Valkyrie, come home at last", and become more-or-less a deity of "the worthy dead" and/or Einherjar or something. Would probably be shunned by male members of the Norse Pantheon for "doing a woman's work", but could be fun to roleplay.

Comment

• A daughter of Loki who has a really unhealthy affection towards her half brother, Fenrir. She even goes so far as to pay him conjugal visits in the form of a she wolf. Around the time of Ragnarok, she plays a role in freeing the dread wolf and attempts to circumvent his death by assassinating Vioarr before Odin's climactic battle with Fenrir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
                        A daughter of Loki who has a really unhealthy affection towards her half brother, Fenrir. She even goes so far as to pay him conjugal visits in the form of a she wolf. Around the time of Ragnarok, she plays a role in freeing the dread wolf and attempts to circumvent his death by assassinating Vioarr before Odin's climactic battle with Fenrir.
                        To be fair, I know a few furries who would react in similar ways if they learned they were scions. In fact, this somewhat bi-gender wolf furry/ werewolf fan would probably do exactly what you just said. Besides, Skoll and Hati have to be born somehow before Ragnarok.
                        Last edited by The young man in the cafe; Yesterday, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

To be fair, I know a few furries who would react in similar ways if they learned they were scions. In fact, this somewhat bi-gender wolf furry/ werewolf fan would probably do exactly what you just said. Besides, Skoll and Hati have to be born somehow before Ragnarok.

Well, I'm a furry and I've got ideas surrounding various characters. Like, the vast majority of the Egyptian pantheon. Who, I am lead to believe, were practically swimming in sex and incest.
                          Last edited by Nyrufa; Yesterday, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• I'm extremely uncomfortable with the direction of this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwitchTheRat View Post
                              I'm extremely uncomfortable with the direction of this conversation.

Don't worry, wasn't trying to make this weird.

--------------------------------------------

Can't remember if I posted this one or not;

Scion of Gaia (originally Hera) who was saved from the wrath of Zeus once he learned of his wife's infidelity. Hera never got the chance to tell him his heritage, because a bolt of lightning set his house ablaze before she could contact him. Although he yet lives, his mortal family was not so lucky, and he was horribly scarred by the house fire that claimed them. He now serves the Titan of the World voluntarily in hopes of getting revenge on Zeus. He would eventually go on to become the God of Ants, assuming that he lived that long.
                              Last edited by Nyrufa; Yesterday, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Ja Rule as a trickster god. He has certainly earned it with that Fyre Fest scam.

Comment

Working...
                                X