Kickstarter soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstarter soon!

Scion 2e is apparently on track for later this month (RichT said not this week of 8/14, but that doesn't rule out next week) so it's definitely time to start screaming and brace all of our wallets. Everybody panic!

What stretch goals is everyone hoping for? Will there be previews of the core Origin/Hero books?

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Id like a Novel

Maybe some more advise on what to do at each tier.

Demigod was a bit too focused on the Underworld not in acting as a "Branch Officer" coordinating Heroes.

Comment

i feel like pantheons books that go really deep about each pantheon history and virtues would be amazing

Comment

Would be nice...

Oh Social Combat...

How difficult is it for a Socially Inclined American Demigod in WW2 To win the aleigance of a Loyal Axis Soldier?

Its a valid question.

Comment

At least one reference to firing Neall somewhere in the Kickstarter is all I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicias View Post
            At least one reference to firing Neall somewhere in the Kickstarter is all I ask.
            You're going to have to explain that one to me lol, it's going over my head.

Comment

Historic Pantheon settings, ala Dark Eras. Definitely.

Userhat Aegpts Vlrs. Coren "Ojos de Fuego". Mithrael. Menehet.

Comment

Originally posted by SpruceStripedGoose View Post
                You're going to have to explain that one to me lol, it's going over my head.
                Firing me is a joke amongst Onyx Path staff, to the point where they bribed my wife to fire me during our wedding.

(she did.)

I'd love for people to tell all their friends and blast this out as far and wide as they can on social media.

Neall Raemonn Price
                Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

Originally posted by Phersus View Post
                  Historic Pantheon settings, ala Dark Eras. Definitely.
                  Seconding this, along with a ton of Shards.

Just call me Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                    Seconding this, along with a ton of Shards.
                    Seconded. Dno't know how i forgot about them.

Userhat Aegpts Vlrs. Coren "Ojos de Fuego". Mithrael. Menehet.

Comment

We're likely to get PDFs on additional pantheons - Neall's mentioned wanting to do the Loa, the Yazata, and the Gaulish gods as stretch goals.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
                        We're likely to get PDFs on additional pantheons - Neall's mentioned wanting to do the Loa, the Yazata, and the Gaulish gods as stretch goals.
                        We also know for sure that the Atua (Polynesian) Pantheon is scheduled for Demigod, and the Babylonian/Sumerian Pantheon should get in somewhere.

I have to wonder which Pantheons will wind up in God. Maybe some really obscure ones?

Just call me Lex.

Comment

Neall's mentioned several pantheons for future books: Polynesian, Mesopotamian, Canaanite/Phoenician, Inuit, Incan, Mayan, native Australian, and Tagalog (Philippine ethnic group).

The Anga, the Guarani gods of the southern Amazon, are on his list of stretch goal pantheons.

Edit: Oh, and Neall's reasoning on which pantheons are stretch goals is whether they require a more fictional flourish, or different play from a standard Scion game.
                          Last edited by marin; 08-18-2016, 02:27 PM.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

I wonder if an Ainu pantheon might work, either as a new one or an add on to the Kami?

Just call me Lex.

Comment

I'm wondering what is the price range that will be for the origins/hero pdf bundle

Fool's Corner Productions: Where we review Video Game, and eventually tabletop RPGs

Comment

Working...
                              X