Kickstarter soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

I'm not asking for it for free, I'm wondering why I'm not allowed to pay extra for it.
    It's probably a logistics issue. Since they don't know how large the book will grow, they don't know how much to charge for it. They probably don't want to set a price for the add-on, only to have backers later get angry if it turns out to be cheaper for those who waited to buy it from Drive-Thru RPG.

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
    Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

• Okay, question. I put an extra $28 in my pledge. Does this mean that when the Kickstarter ends I can get the dice? Did I do it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by notanautomaton View Post
        Okay, question. I put an extra $28 in my pledge. Does this mean that when the Kickstarter ends I can get the dice? Did I do it right?
        Yup. Add-Ons are handled by tossing the extra money on top of your pledge and then once the Backerkit comes out, you allocate those funds to Add-Ons.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post

It's probably a logistics issue. Since they don't know how large the book will grow, they don't know how much to charge for it. They probably don't want to set a price for the add-on, only to have backers later get angry if it turns out to be cheaper for those who waited to buy it from Drive-Thru RPG.
          I think it's also just a business move. The point of this Kickstarter is to jumpstart the Scion 2e line, so they probably want as many people as possible to up their pledges to physical books, take extra money from those pledges and add them into the cost of traditionally printing the line, so they can purchase more copies than ordered by the Kickstarter and send the remaining ones to retail locations to spread the brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by notanautomaton View Post
            Okay, question. I put an extra $28 in my pledge. Does this mean that when the Kickstarter ends I can get the dice? Did I do it right?
            Yep. When the BackerKit goes up, it'll basically have this page listing all the add-ons. Select the dice and you're golden.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• New stretch goals:
              $300,000 = Bestiary Chapter on elves and fair folk
              $305,000 = Two new Anthology stories.

Comment

• Just remember, you can only get the dice if you've backed for a physical book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                  I pushed back on having the whole Greek pantheon getting their sacred animals as Beasts subdomains—Hera doesn't really go around using peacock powers in the myth. Athena and Poseidon have mythic reasons for having the Beasts Purview.

If you want to see a pantheon where everyone has Beasts, you'll have to look to the Netjer.
                  Speaking about the netjer purview. i wanted to ask you,to steal someone's ren to control thhat someone,is it possible at hero level?

Comment

Working...
                  X