No announcement yet.

Understanding the Dionysian Cult and Eleusinian Mysteries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On West Asia, we know the Yazata (Persian), the Anunna (Mesopotamian), and the Elohim (Canaanite/Phoencian, out of which the Abrahamic religions emerged) are in the fold for the future.

The Tngri (Turkic/Mongolian) would be AMAZING. Research is just difficult because so little is recorded in a form accessible to outsiders.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
      On West Asia, we know the Yazata (Persian), the Anunna (Mesopotamian), and the Elohim (Canaanite/Phoencian, out of which the Abrahamic religions emerged) are in the fold for the future.

The Tngri (Turkic/Mongolian) would be AMAZING. Research is just difficult because so little is recorded in a form accessible to outsiders.

Well when research is not possible, then the next step would be to consult their storytellers. Either directly if possible, or through translation should language prove to be a barrier.

I actually would prefer that to be a first step, but I understand that costs would be tremendous.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
      -Zhuangzi

Comment

Working...
      X