Skill List?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill List?

I feel like this is somewhere obvious and I'm going to look real dumb for asking, but is the full skill list available somewhere? I'm itching to start slapping together incomplete character sheets.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Try here

It's not the final draft, obviously, but it's the most complete list I'm personally aware of.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
      Try here

It's not the final draft, obviously, but it's the most complete list I'm personally aware of.
      Whoa, where is this from? The version on the Kickstarter page doesn't have some of this.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Whoa, where is this from? The version on the Kickstarter page doesn't have some of this.
        Earlier this year there was a teaser released of the Scion and Storypath Alpha System. That's why I stressed it's not the final draft, but it did do a lot to sell me on the system.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

That was actually my own personal compilation of information over a couple different previews as well as some homebrewed systems. What you're really looking for is the Storypath Quickstart - Scion Alpha Variant. It was shared a while back in an Onyx Path blog post.

Book of the Emerald Circle
          Custom Sidereal Charms
          Expanded Sidereal Linguistics

Comment

Originally posted by Limited Reagent View Post
            That was actually my own personal compilation of information over a couple different previews as well as some homebrewed systems. What you're really looking for is the Storypath Quickstart - Scion Alpha Variant. It was shared a while back in an Onyx Path blog post.
            Oh, whoops, I've got two bookmarks called "Scion Alpha" and picked the wrong one. :P

Comment

Working...
            X