No announcement yet.

Preview Documents Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third Water Purview Sink Hopes. I feel like it might be about metaphorica water,as in literrally making thy enemy feel hopeless

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
      The third Water Purview Sink Hopes. I feel like it might be about metaphorica water,as in literrally making thy enemy feel hopeless
      "An endless crushing darkness, wet and bleak and suffocating."

Currently Writing: Arms of the Chosen, Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought, Scion: Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
        So, with the preview for the Water Purview, not only do we have some nifty Boons, but some insight into the Boon Design Method.

Apparently the Boons will map to one of the three Play Types they talk about in the game. One for Action, one for Procedural, one for Intrigue. That should be interesting.
        That's a rule of thumb and a helpful design guideline, rather than an ironclad rule. Some Purviews have boons focused on particular arenas of action. Epic Strength doesn't have a mystery-solving procedural boon.

Currently Writing: Arms of the Chosen, Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought, Scion: Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
          "An endless crushing darkness, wet and bleak and suffocating."
          you win all the reference points

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
            That's a rule of thumb and a helpful design guideline, rather than an ironclad rule. Some Purviews have boons focused on particular arenas of action. Epic Strength doesn't have a mystery-solving procedural boon.
            *Scribbles down in Big Book O' Ideas*

Still, it's a nice guide for homebrewing.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X