Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fictional Pantheon rules (including Altantis), $165,000

As it says on the tin.

Its the new stretch goal (well okay there a stretch goal at $55,000, but they've nearly reached it already, its for LARPING.

So fans of Atlantis rejoice its the example Pantheon for Fictional make your own Pantheon rules, so its kind of a two for one deal.

Personally exploring the possiblities could be fun. I look forward to it, and I think reaching the goal is a safe bet. It could be used to do Monotheistic "pantheons" as well, as someone else here pointed out.

PS if I ever do a Mage game, I'll likely borrow the Atlantis Pantheon.

What Fictional Pantheons would you do for example?

I'd probably mine some from other fantasy settings, honestly. The Elven gods from Dragon Age, for example.

Comment

I'm definitely itching to do an Archangel Pantheon and possibly a Goetic Pantheon as well, if only because I wish In Nomine and Demon: the Fallen were still getting supplements.

Originally posted by horngeek View Post
      I'd probably mine some from other fantasy settings, honestly. The Elven gods from Dragon Age, for example.
      I hadn't even considered that! Fen'Harel is basically just Loki with pointy ears and Fenris' aesthetic, which dampens my enthusiasm a little bit, but Mythal has a lot of depth to be explored through Scions.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

It's a nice APPROPRIATE use of the Atlantean Pantheon. Brings it back for people who liked it in 1E, while putting it to a use helpful for everyone else.
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 09-27-2016, 12:23 AM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty delighted about this. I loved the Atlantean way back (the art depicting them helped a lot), and wrote a lot of fan material for them. Big love for Heshon in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post
            Yeah, I'm pretty delighted about this. I loved the Atlantean way back (the art depicting them helped a lot), and wrote a lot of fan material for them. Big love for Heshon in particular.
            Got links to any of it? I admit, they're also a pantheon I've got a soft spot for.

Comment

Got links to any of it? I admit, they're also a pantheon I've got a soft spot for.
              I second this.

Comment

‚ÄčThat would be pretty neat. I've been thinking about how the companions from Inquisition would work as gods. Sera as the Goddess of Vengeance and Pranks, Blackwall the God of Redemption, etc.

Comment

The 7 from A Song of Ice and Fire; The 9 from Elder Scrolls; the Na'aru from World of Warcraft; various Saints and angels from Biblical Apocrypha... The Daerdic Princes from Elder Scrolls would probably work best as Titans...

"A free society is one in which it is safe to be unpopular."

Comment

The various pantheons in the dnd/pathfinder setting a buddy of mine and I are working on (elderruins.blogspot.com) or any dnd pantheon.

Comment

It'd be fun to do Moorcock's Law and Chaos gods.

Rose Bailey
                      Onyx Path Development Producer
                      Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

I'm not sure how I'd even justify it, but I really want to try turning Batman and his pantheon of villains into Gods.

Comment

I'm not sure how I'd even justify it, but I really want to try turning Batman and his pantheon of villains into Gods.
                          Have you SEEN Batman Fanboys online? I wouldn't be surprised if at least ONE person prayed to The Dark Knight. :P

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Fans have done weirder.

@CaryKingdom - Writer and Ne'er-do-well
                            Deititian at Scion: Second Edition
                            Everything is subject to change; all opinions expressed are solely my own or those of my houseplants.

Comment

Id love to read this and more. I thought they were a cool chance to make scion my own game.

Comment

Working...
                              X