Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fictional Pantheon rules (including Altantis), $165,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by evilnerf View Post
    Scion has moved in some very different directions than The Wicked + The Divine, so I don't think that's the reason.
    Hey, is your avatar from The Wicked + The Divine?

    Sorry, trying to remember where I've seen the picture before has been bothering me.

    Comment


    • #32
      It is! It's the Morrigan.

      Comment


      • #33
        I just donated $20 for the Heroic Mortal tier.

        So far I get Scion: Origins, Scion: Hero, Scion: Companion, Scion: Jump Start, Scion: Ready Made Characters, Scion: Anthology, and if we get to $ 225,000 a Scion: Earbud Adventure.

        And we'll see what else as we get more stretch goals. I have to say its a really good deal for $20.

        Makes me wish they'd do a Changeling

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
          And we'll see what else as we get more stretch goals. I have to say its a really good deal for $20.
          I know, right? When the Kickstarter launched I was expecting to pay like 30 bucks for the two PDFs, so when I saw "20 dollars for the Origin and Hero PDF" I went "Well shucks and golly gee! Have some money good sirs and madams!"


          Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

            I know, right? When the Kickstarter launched I was expecting to pay like 30 bucks for the two PDFs, so when I saw "20 dollars for the Origin and Hero PDF" I went "Well shucks and golly gee! Have some money good sirs and madams!"
            Thanks to stretch goals its now more then just 2 PDFs.

            In CoD terms it'd be like getting Chronicles of Darkness core book (Scion Origins), 2e Werewolf (Scion Hero), The Pack (Scion Companion), plus Jump Start & ready made characters, all for $20.

            I'm looking forward to them reaching the $225,000 stretch goal, I'm curious about thesw ear advebtures.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Dante View Post
              I assume thats what the Caananite Pantheon will be if it actually is done.
              I don't think that's how it worked.

              Originally posted by Mangle77 View Post
              The 7 from A Song of Ice and Fire; The 9 from Elder Scrolls; the Na'aru from World of Warcraft; various Saints and angels from Biblical Apocrypha... The Daerdic Princes from Elder Scrolls would probably work best as Titans...
              I really like the Aedra and Daedra idea

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

                I know, right? When the Kickstarter launched I was expecting to pay like 30 bucks for the two PDFs, so when I saw "20 dollars for the Origin and Hero PDF" I went "Well shucks and golly gee! Have some money good sirs and madams!"
                Heck, for the $85 pledge, I am getting a pair of Hardback books, a pair of PoD books, and all the PDFs. This is more than worth it, as my group likes physical books to paw through.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by PHGraves View Post
                  Heck, for the $85 pledge, I am getting a pair of Hardback books, a pair of PoD books, and all the PDFs. This is more than worth it, as my group likes physical books to paw through.
                  ‚ÄčTo be honest... I prefer hard copies to PDFs myself. I've had more than a few computers that have crashed taking all the documents I've had on them... but to date I have yet to loose any information I have in a book when it crashes (to the floor).


                  There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I'm making Father Wolf, Luna, and Helios from Werewolf: The Forsaken.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by PHGraves View Post
                      Heck, for the $85 pledge, I am getting a pair of Hardback books, a pair of PoD books, and all the PDFs. This is more than worth it, as my group likes physical books to paw through.
                      Which is ALSO a very fair price. It's just that twenty dollars is a lot more merciful on my wallet, and since most of my games are online a PDF doesn't bother me much.


                      Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
                        Which is ALSO a very fair price. It's just that twenty dollars is a lot more merciful on my wallet, and since most of my games are online a PDF doesn't bother me much.
                        Bingo, that's my position as well.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          That is what is great about Kickstarters like this... there is an amount that gives everyone what they would like at a price they can manage. If you are satisfied with just PDFs... then that is all you need to pledge for. If you want more... like a hard copy (which I prefer)... then you can do that too. All that really matters is that we get the project funded so that we can all get what we would like... but mostly makes sure that this game comes out.


                          There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            If my math is right this Kickstarter comes due on pay day so I get to splurge on it

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I actually came up with a great idea for a pantheon to play in a silly game. The Drag Race Pantheon, made up of all of the different season's winners. Ru would be the titan of the pantheon, maybe with Michelle Visage and Santino as lesser titans. The goddesses of the pantheon would be the chosen children of the titan Ru and the goddesses would largely choose their own scions. Some of the more popular queens who didn't win could still be guides or lesser goddesses. I could see a story about the goddesses trying to overthrow Ru (which seems to be the plot of a lot of her end of season acting scenes anyway.) I don't know, I think there's a lot of potential there for craziness though it would probably have to be a single pantheon game because they would not interact well with other pantheons.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TheGraySoul View Post
                                I actually came up with a great idea for a pantheon to play in a silly game. The Drag Race Pantheon, made up of all of the different season's winners. Ru would be the titan of the pantheon, maybe with Michelle Visage and Santino as lesser titans. The goddesses of the pantheon would be the chosen children of the titan Ru and the goddesses would largely choose their own scions. Some of the more popular queens who didn't win could still be guides or lesser goddesses. I could see a story about the goddesses trying to overthrow Ru (which seems to be the plot of a lot of her end of season acting scenes anyway.) I don't know, I think there's a lot of potential there for craziness though it would probably have to be a single pantheon game because they would not interact well with other pantheons.
                                I would sooner burn the whole transphobic mess to the ground, but the idea of reality/competition show casts as Pantheons may well be something I lift for Unknown Armies later.


                                Call me Regina or Lex.

                                Female pronouns for me, please.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X