List of premade adventures for newbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of premade adventures for newbies

As the title says, I'd like to know which Scion premade adventures/campaigns there exist. Actually I only know of Scion - Seeds of Tomorrow, Wolfsheim and Ragnarök.

I think those are the only official adventures out there, although I may be wrong- Scion was always a limited game line, and iirc White Wolf was never big on pre-written adventures.

Actually, I can think of one now- the adventure included with the Yazata book

Comment

There was the Long Road to Heaven adventure, which was a three-part saga that was put in the back of each corebook, in 1E. There were some fun ideas there, certainly. Ran it for some of my friends, and they had a blast.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
        There was the Long Road to Heaven adventure, which was a three-part saga that was put in the back of each corebook, in 1E. There were some fun ideas there, certainly. Ran it for some of my friends, and they had a blast.

Oh, right, that too. There's also a quickstart adventure that uses the 'default' characters, but that seems more a teaser than anything else.

Comment

Working...
        X