No announcement yet.

New Beastiary Stretch Goal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're pretty rapidly running out of time to announce and reach more Bestiary content, especially without some new Add-Ons for existing backers to buy. I feel like some pie in the sky stretch goals and the ability for folks to buy, say, dice or the Bestiary would really help push, as I imagine the majority of people who would back already have. I can't afford to go physical, but I'd gladly Add-On the Bestiary to my pledge, and I've already seen a few backers moaning that they literally already have everything and want more things to spend on.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      We're pretty rapidly running out of time to announce and reach more Bestiary content, especially without some new Add-Ons for existing backers to buy. I feel like some pie in the sky stretch goals and the ability for folks to buy, say, dice or the Bestiary would really help push, as I imagine the majority of people who would back already have. I can't afford to go physical, but I'd gladly Add-On the Bestiary to my pledge, and I've already seen a few backers moaning that they literally already have everything and want more things to spend on.
      I'd be a bit surprised if the KS maxed out at this point - the last week usually sees a big uptick as the deadline approaches and people get reminded about the game. Yep, it's been a bit unusual in seeing an uptick earlier (thanks, Geek and Sundry), but the question would be whether that's from the pool of 'final week backers', or whether that's an audience that wouldn't have known about the KS otherwise...

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Therianthrope / were creature chapter in Bestiary at $275,000.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
          The ability to buy dice is at $165,000 stretch goal, so its up next, just $2,664 to go to reach it, so its a safe bet it will be done today at the lastest, which should cause an explosion in donations to the kickstarter so the $175,000 shouldbe easily obtained.

Comment

If 435 of the backers add one set of dice for $23 each, that last stretch goal will be reached. That's about one in eight backers ordering a set of dice.

I wonder if they'll reach it.

Comment

I ordered 3

Call Me Ray.

Southern Gothic - Welcome to New Calais

Who Wants to Live Forever – Highlander in the World of Darkness

Comment

Working...
              X