Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Onyxpath GM Screens usually look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Onyxpath GM Screens usually look like?

I am considering adding a GM Screen to my Scion Kickstarter pledge but I have never backed a Onyxpath project with a GM Screen before so I don't really have a reference for what they usually look like. Are their Screens more mechanics and stats focused, or do they have things like NPC and locations tables? I prefer a GM Screen that is purely stats, rules, and mechanics focused. I want it to be entirely about saving me from having to look things up in the book.

We try to look at it from the game runner's point of view and provide a selection of charts and tables for easy reference that you would need in a typical night's gameplay.

Comment

They're usually the most important rules and stats for the main weapon classes, similar to Savage Worlds ones, if you've used them, i.e. the kind you want.

EDIT: RichT said it better, I suspect he has insider knowledge on these things.

Comment

Can you buy game screens outside of a Kickstarter ?
        Last edited by wonderandawe; 10-20-2016, 08:45 PM. Reason: Autocorrect fail

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

Short answer: no, you can't get a screen outside of a Kickstarter.

Explanation/Long answer: Right now, DTRPG doesn't have the ability to print the actual screens. However, they do offer Hammerdog's The World's Greatest Screen which is a customizable GM screen (four panels on each side). I know that the PDF of the Character Sheet pads for New World of Darkness (1st edition) usually had the screens available for print and I have PDFs for Demon and Requiem 2nd edition. I haven't seen any for the newer 2nd edition games, sadly.

If you decide to buy one of those screens, I suggest you buy it direct from Hammerdog. DTRPG wanted over $16 for shipping. Hammerdog charges a flat $5.

"The Man and the Beast are having an amiable picnic in that Savage’s head. It’s rather disturbing." - Blood and Smoke: the Strix Chronicle, pg. 22

Member of the Circle of Five Gaming Group

Comment

Working...
          X