$300,000 and Two New Stretch Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $300,000 and Two New Stretch Goals

Welp, Scion just hit 300k and the two new stretch goals look amazing. For reference:

At $310,000, we will create a Community Content section on DTRPG.com that will allow folks who adhere to our standards' guide to create and post their own Scion 2e material on a royalty basis. We will also open up Scion 2e to licensed publishing with other companies. Setting up these programs is something we have never done before, so it will take work to figure out the details, but we believe Scion will become all the richer a game line with these programs in place.

At $320,000, we'll add a section to the Scion Bestiary on and discussing Legendary Warriors, such as amazons, berserkers, and maharathis. Will your Scion join their ranks, or will they face these powerful legacies in combat? Backers who pledge for reward tiers including physical copies of Scion: Origin or Scion: Hero will receive this as a PDF.

Pull you mighty beasts! Pull!

Looks like you beat me to making the thread!

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
      Looks like you beat me to making the thread!

It's pretty exciting either way. Neall's response to the Netjer thread, and these stretch goals, have really rocketed my enthusiasm far above where it was when I pledged in the first place.

Comment

A quick google search left me and some of my friends going, "...whoa," when we looked up what Maharathi are.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownedSun View Post
          A quick google search left me and some of my friends going, "...whoa," when we looked up what Maharathi are.
          From what I've read of Hindu myth, their stories this logic.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post

From what I've read of Hindu myth, their stories this logic.

I'm enthusiastically interested in all three of those groups, and it'll be nice to put my money where my mouth is and see if any of the content I might produce could actually be successful. Needless to say, checking the Kickstarter was kind of a 'mindblown' episode, tonight.

Comment

Yeah, the "Community Content" milestone alone was worth a "... Wait what?"

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Basically DMSGUILD for Scion.

Comment

Pretty sure we're going to get that, too. I hope we also get the next Bestiary chapter.

Comment

Working...
                  X