Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$310,000 Stretch Goal - Licensed Community Content!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I've been looking this up for the past few days, and am really excited. I was curious whether some sort of myth guide would be appropriate? Lots of people seem interested in myths they are less accustomed to, and goodness knows Scion doesn't have as much room to cover it all. Can we make a sort of myth guide, but include Relics/story ideas that tie it to the modern day?

Comment

Hey folks,

I'm one of the managers on the DTRPG for the existing community content programs and I've been working with Rich to get the initial brainstorming and project overview going. We've got some time (and plenty of work yet to do) before the Scion version of community content launches over on DTRPG, but I'm always happy to add clarity and answer questions when I can.

You can see some of the current community content programs here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/community_content.php

With an even more detailed FAQ on the RPG versions here: http://support.drivethrurpg.com/hc/e...ntent-Programs

DMsGuild is obviously the biggest program currently running, with its own site even, but the Cypher System from Monte Cook Games and Traveller from Mongoose are rolling along quite well with some really excellent supplemental material hitting the virtual shelves from fans of those games. I'm betting the Scion community will rock and roll once we're up and running.

Each publisher gets to set their own rules for the basics of what kind of content they are accepting and what kind of trade dress is required (logos, etc). We'll be locking down specific Scion content guidelines and such as the program gets closer to launch, but the above links can at least give you some basic ideas/general thoughts on how things work on a macro level.

Regards,

Matt

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
      Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

The Sentinels of the Multiverse community card creation thing isn't off the ground yet? Darn.

Also, thank you for elaborating on the community content programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-M-McElroy View Post
          Each publisher gets to set their own rules for the basics of what kind of content they are accepting and what kind of trade dress is required (logos, etc). We'll be locking down specific Scion content guidelines and such as the program gets closer to launch, but the above links can at least give you some basic ideas/general thoughts on how things work on a macro level.

Regards,

Matt
          Great info! Thank you.

"The Man and the Beast are having an amiable picnic in that Savage’s head. It’s rather disturbing." - Blood and Smoke: the Strix Chronicle, pg. 22

Member of the Circle of Five Gaming Group

Comment

I'm thinking of during unique horror Pantheons book. Like a pantheon for The Hills have Eyes type mutants, A Zombie Pantheon, Infernal Pantheon, The Pantheon of Broken Alien Minds, Cannibal Pantheon, Ungods Pantheons, ect...

Comment

Working...
            X